supernal

Where was your character born?

Erin Hale is basically an AU version of myself, so naturally she was born on Earth. She's my only non-Terran character.

Abigail Karradeen was born in her family's mansion in Gold Harbor, Ursa Madeum.

Joseph Tynes, Shane Haydes and Mara Mercer were all probably born in the same hospital, since there was only one major one in Norkotia at the time. 🤣 I suppose it is possible they could have been born at local clinics or at home too, but the main Norkotian hospital makes the most sense.

Nikki Stratton was probably born in a barn (in Terrenus). 🤷‍♂️

Rodan was born in some small, unnamed Terran town that I don't care to name or describe.

Nathan, Max and Gale were born in Iselyr. Nathan is from Le’Chery, Max raised there from when he was only a few days old in a monastery. Gale was born in E’Kraun Forest in a hidden Fairy enclave. 

Arthur and Elias were born (two minutes apart) in Shrine City. 

Isaac was born in Hell’s Gate, but didn’t stay put for long. 

Thurgood and Aveline were both born in Community South Hospital in Greenwood, Indiana

Challara was born in... I forget what the hospital's name was when she was born there (it's changed hands a few times, and thus names), but NOW it's Talatambe University Health Chitheral Campus in Chitehral, South Copper Valley.

Edited by notmuch_23

Dante, Sasha, and Nikolai were born in an underground facility. Think Fallout 4's Institute. The facility was named Hope City but was later changed to The Last Hope when they found out there was already a city named Hope City. 

Ragnar was technically born in Helheim (Norse equivalent to the underworld) but was FOUND being raised by wolves.

Minerva was born in Salem, Mass., during the Salem Witch Trials time.

Lithist was born in a hospital formally known Cherrywood Hospital which was destroyed in the aftermath of the planets war.

In general

Born on Emporion formly earth before the nuclear ice age and epideminc which ether killed or implantef it self into the survivors of 2018 aug 16 or 18 and lasted for approx 80 years 

Ether way the world warmed and after a brief 8 years of nuclear summer.

Anyways its around the year 2240-2252 where my characters were born in cities like Hurttoto city (replacing New York) (ik ego) Safor city (replacing Detroit) or Fort Richard (in Philadelphia one of the few places left unreplaced).

Roody however was 'born' in the year 2188 also in Safor as a show that ran for 8 years

Michael's exact birth is a mystery, but he was found as a baby on the shores of Day River near Weland. (6 AO)

Cain was born to a dwindling race of empaths called the Shaman of Fear in the Wastelands. (2 AO)

Karalanos Matton was born in Blairville, existed solely in the now defunct Artifacture Tower, where he was artificially sired into vampirism, for the last 2 centuries. (321 BO)

Serafino Dolos was born and sired the original Dolos Patriarch in Mezthaluen, Genesaris. (406 BO)

Dr. Theodore Amantis was born in Hell's Gate to a progressive scientist couple. (17 BO)

Benaires: Born in the Wolf Haven, Upper Levels of the Geostratum Of Antiquity approximately 45, 693 years ago.

Cyrix Tepes Gothra: Born In Cocytus some 250+ Years ago.

Xeno Adrienna Tepes Gothra IV: Unknown

Avus Insectium: Born at Saint Claire's Medical Center, unknown year.

Daniel Composition; Born somewhere on a planet called Plasmodium, unknown year

Ronald T. Vixennne: Born ON his home planet Ukraine-IXR

Micheal T. Vixenne: See. Ronal T. Vixenne

Avixis Invectium: UNKNOWN

Abraxis Jenee Invectium: Born at Saint Claire's Medical Center, Unknown year; files are sealed.

Ptera Invectium: Born at Saint Claire's Medical Center, some 27 years ago.

Benny

12 minutes ago, princeben07 said:

Benaires: Born in the Wolf Haven, Upper Levels of the Geostratum Of Antiquity approximately 45, 693 years ago.

Cyrix Tepes Gothra: Born In Cocytus some 250+ Years ago.

Xeno Adrienna Tepes Gothra IV: Unknown

Avus Insectium: Born at Saint Claire's Medical Center, unknown year.

Daniel Composition; Born somewhere on a planet called Plasmodium, unknown year

Ronald T. Vixennne: Born ON his home planet Ukraine-IXR

Micheal T. Vixenne: See. Ronal T. Vixenne

Avixis Invectium: UNKNOWN

Abraxis Jenee Invectium: Born at Saint Claire's Medical Center, Unknown year; files are sealed.

Ptera Invectium: Born at Saint Claire's Medical Center, some 27 years ago.

Benny

DAMN Benaires is ancient 

Let me ask you this as someone who plays an ancient character - do you have an explanation in mind about how Ben is able to handle so many memories or do memories get pruned or what's the deal there? 

2 hours ago, Wade said:

Teddy: the swankiest mansion in Casper

Echo: RIP Tia

Lily: Clemency, one of Hell's Gate's self-sustaining micro-cities

Damien: Iowa

Yes MORE 

Self-sustaining cities ftw woot! Look at mine: