Jump to content
King

Genesaris: World Building Opportunities

Recommended Posts

This thread will serve as a continuation of the archived Rulers and Activity Needed thread. Rather than having several recruitment threads scattered about the forum or information board, this can serve as the universal hub for interest checks and requests based out of Genesaris. This original post will serve as a master list.

If you have a roleplay opportunity that you would like posted, either send me a PM or post here (but be sure to tag me so I see it) and I'll update the list. Once you've found all the people you'd like to have in the story, let me know and I'll remove it.

I will also use this thread to post land grabs, major events, or promote fun activities that I see popping up around the board.

Opportunities

  • Land Grab: Arlais Island.
  • Land Grab: Unnamed Island (formerly Nvengaria).
Edited by King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King said:

This thread will serve as a continuation of the archived Rulers and Activity Needed. Free Positions. thread. Rather than having several recruitment threads scattered about the forum or information board, this can serve as the universal hub for interest checks and requests based out of Genesaris. This original post will serve as a master list.

If you have a roleplay opportunity that you would like posted, either send me a PM or post here (but be sure to tag me so I see it) and I'll update the list. Once you've found all the people you'd like to have in the story, let me know and I'll remove it.

I will also use this thread to post land grabs, major events, or promote fun activities that I see popping up around the board.

Opportunities

  • Land Grab: Arlais Island.
  • Land Grab: Unnamed Island (formerly Nvengaria).

Ooohhhhh

Free real estate 

E-E

Whats the diffrence between the two islands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 10:06 AM, Hurttoto said:

Ooohhhhh

Free real estate 

E-E

Whats the diffrence between the two islands?

The primary difference between the two islands is that Arlais is part of the Carmine Empire, while the unnamed island belongs to no government body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Thotification said:

Free land??? The Madame Linda Linda is interested 😊😊 

So Linda will have a permanent place in Gen to establish a base of operations...🤣

I wouldn't necessarily say it's free. Individuals looking to claim these lands will be expected to produce a plan geared to generating a steady stream of activity, but also be charged with the creation and maintaining of the island's lore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also interested in the unnamed island, with a plan to make it the site for a kingdom of amphibian antropomorphs. Obviously, my experience in running a land is quite low in comparison to other Val users but I'm more than willing to try my best to make it something cute and enjoyable for everyone.

Edited by Maverick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also am interested in unnamed island (definently not for possible oil resources) for communities of people to grow and prosper.

Plus a get away from the toxic lands of Lexdord...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 12:46 PM, Deus Ex Aizen said:

I'm interested in the The Island Formerly Known as Nvengaria.

I have an idea, and maybe the whole island would be better than where I was planning to implement the original idea. I can fine-tune it and present it to you and see what you think!

 

23 hours ago, Maverick said:

I'm also interested in the unnamed island, with a plan to make it the site for a kingdom of amphibian antropomorphs. Obviously, my experience in running a land is quite low in comparison to other Val users but I'm more than willing to try my best to make it something cute and enjoyable for everyone.

 

21 hours ago, Hurttoto said:

I also am interested in unnamed island (definently not for possible oil resources) for communities of people to grow and prosper.

Plus a get away from the toxic lands of Lexdord...

It seems the unnamed island has generated the most interest so far, so I'd definitely like to see the three of you maybe try to work something out that fits all three of your ideas into the same place (the island is pretty big, after all). If nothing can be agreed upon - though I don't see why not - I'll likely go with the idea I like most and feel will generate the highest amount of activity for the board.

12 hours ago, vielle said:

I'd like to discuss my interest in Arlais Island with you, sir 🙏

We talked about your ideas/plans and they were awesome, as expected.

9 hours ago, Grubbistch said:

I will get in touch soon about trying to organize something for the city of Alethea once I'm finished crafting the lore. 

Sounds good.

4 hours ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

You may have some competition or collaboration occuring regarding that soon 👀

Yes, I highly encourage collaboration and trying to blend ideas. I suggest getting in touch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be interested in going all in with someone's initial plans. I have a nearby island that may be interested in its resources. I wouldn't mind making all of the ideas happen organically so dont hesitate to pull me in. I initially had my own plans that I may have looked to impose but seeing so many people interested means prime storytelling opportunity so let us convene and plan everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dolor Aeternum said:

I would be interested in going all in with someone's initial plans. I have a nearby island that may be interested in its resources. I wouldn't mind making all of the ideas happen organically so dont hesitate to pull me in. I initially had my own plans that I may have looked to impose but seeing so many people interested means prime storytelling opportunity so let us convene and plan everyone.

Catch these collaborative hands, my friend 😂 I PMed you for discussions! 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...