danzilla3

Ruin (A Hyperion Event)

2 hours ago, THE_BULL said:

Ok I definitely want in as Proteus (Bull) I will be using an Alpha-Level Avatar/Construct to abide by the MP Guidelines.

Excellent! Which side are you on?

On 4/11/2019 at 1:10 AM, Thotification said:

Holly it is then

After giving Dan some feedback, you may get a chance to play both sides. I helped him restructure his opening post with a little reworking, so stay tuned for any updates on that!

51 minutes ago, Deus Ex Aizen said:

After giving Dan some feedback, you may get a chance to play both sides. I helped him restructure his opening post with a little reworking, so stay tuned for any updates on that!

Hurray! Although I'd prefer to stick with the good guys for now and if the bad side is still lacking then I'll go and add one more to pc for that...

8 hours ago, danzilla3 said:

I would also like greater specifics on what an alpha level avatar is capable off.

The Original or PRIME Proteus Rauz (Bull) is of PC Tier, currently resides in Xaengri-La or likewise realm.

To use him IN Lore (except on Alternate Section) the Proteus in play is an Avatar Construct of a combination of his own power, mysticism and technology designed to facilitate both. The constructs are typically VERY VERY watered down versions of the Prime, and usually (Depending on the construct, an Alpha in this case) only have 1 or 3 of the Primes spell casting abilities at their disposal. 

ALL constructs have a significant level of Superhuman Physical Attributes (Strength, Speed, Endurance, Durability, Stamina [Constructs have no mitochondrial process and are sustained by the mysticism/power that created them so they don't tire, need air, or water or food], Regeneration, and senses. again ALBEIT far far weaker then the prime.  I guess in short it can be tailored to the Quest at hand. If I need him to be weaker I can use a different level Construct like a Beta. 

Any stipulations other than what’s currently outlined here? Due to my workload I’ll likely just spectate, if that’s a possibility. 

7 hours ago, dvsn said:

Any stipulations other than what’s currently outlined here? Due to my workload I’ll likely just spectate, if that’s a possibility. 

Nope! As long as everybody keeps to mild powers, we should be golden.