Larian

Hello Valucre!

Hello All!

I am looking to return to the world of PbP after a few year hiatus. I've mainly played on fantasy themed forums but I am extremely excited to see what the diverse world of Valucre has to offer.

I am not too sure where I want to start or even what kind of character I want to start with, so will be lurking around for awhile until I can settle on something. Looking forward to exploring this new world and rping with some of you!

Our new member guide is definitely worth the read. We’ve separated it into topics of interest so you can just read what’s relevant to you and revisit the rest another time 

https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/nux/new-member-guide/

If you have any questions consider me a resource. And with that said, welcome to Valucre! 

6 hours ago, Larian said:

Hello All!

I am looking to return to the world of PbP after a few year hiatus. I've mainly played on fantasy themed forums but I am extremely excited to see what the diverse world of Valucre has to offer.

I am not too sure where I want to start or even what kind of character I want to start with, so will be lurking around for awhile until I can settle on something. Looking forward to exploring this new world and rping with some of you!

Hi there, Larian!

I'm new as well. Honestly, I'm a bit nervous about joining an RP community, but I've been writing high fantasy stuff for years but never shared anything with anyone. I feel it's time to meet some like-minded folks who share my beloved hobby!

Try Coth. Vansin is pretty cool.  /shamelessadvertising

If you need it, there's a place called 'The Tavern of Legend'.  It's basically... nowhere, but allows access to everywhere.  It's a thread only for newbies and it's currently snowing.  No need to look at more than the previous two posts if you head there.

Although I'm currently in the middle of making a post. I've just posted.

Edited by Ghorroj

On 4/15/2019 at 2:39 AM, Larian said:

Hello All!

Welcome to Val! Lurking is fun around here considering the sheer volume of lore. (I did this for a few months after joining, lol) Have fun and I hope to see you around the forum soon!

On 4/15/2019 at 9:20 AM, ElvenSeeker said:

Hi there, Larian!

I'm new as well. Honestly, I'm a bit nervous about joining an RP community, but I've been writing high fantasy stuff for years but never shared anything with anyone. I feel it's time to meet some like-minded folks who share my beloved hobby!

Welcome to you too! I found Val because of a similar reason. If you're looking to hone your writing skills (as I was) RP's a great platform for doing so. Granted, the formats are slightly different, but this place's amazing as a writing sandbox where you can test ideas and writing styles out.

There's a writing contest going on now if you're into that sort of thing! :D