supernal

How do you feel about infiltrating governments?

On 9/2/2019 at 5:47 PM, supernal said:

I did talk to CSL and do have a plan outlined but though the spirit is willing ... 

Until then though bump for anyone interested in various levels of nefarious activity. I’ve done a level one infiltration of Norkotia and am in the midst of the same now for Taen. I could use someone to take Norkotia to level 2 or to do a level 1 on a new location I already have in mind 

@Ghorroj just in case you come around again still interested! 

Hey if you're still looking for something I have Larian (male elf warrior) thst would most likely been interested in some double agent kind of activities. Not sure how well an elf swordman fits in Norkotia, however perhapsthe other location would work otherwise.

I'm open to anything as long as it fits with my character. 

Thanks! 

1 minute ago, Moon Owl said:

Hey if you're still looking for something I have Larian (male elf warrior) thst would most likely been interested in some double agent kind of activities. Not sure how well an elf swordman fits in Norkotia, however perhapsthe other location would work otherwise.

I'm open to anything as long as it fits with my character. 

Thanks! 

I’ve got a foothold in Norkotia and one wrapping up in Taen. If you want to strike up new territory with more of a medieval / renaissance tech level feel I’d say let’s target Nymeria or Predator’s Keep 

That said that particular character is fine but the underlying premise here is that you’d be playing a body snatching alien. You can have it snatch your elf or shelve the elf and snatch some other kind of character for these chaotic shenanigans 

Still interested / any preference? 

1 hour ago, supernal said:

I’ve got a foothold in Norkotia and one wrapping up in Taen. If you want to strike up new territory with more of a medieval / renaissance tech level feel I’d say let’s target Nymeria or Predator’s Keep 

That said that particular character is fine but the underlying premise here is that you’d be playing a body snatching alien. You can have it snatch your elf or shelve the elf and snatch some other kind of character for these chaotic shenanigans 

Still interested / any preference? 

Will this be an ongoing thing or will this just be an one thing thing? If I would play a new character then the location does not really play a major difference. However depending on the situation, Larian is attending the Feast of Blades so I guess that could be convenient. However only if it makes sense, don't need to involve him if it really doesn't make much sense.

This sounds interesting and I would like to learn more about it!

Basically just looking to get into some roleplays right now. 

25 minutes ago, Moon Owl said:

Will this be an ongoing thing or will this just be an one thing thing? If I would play a new character then the location does not really play a major difference. However depending on the situation, Larian is attending the Feast of Blades so I guess that could be convenient. However only if it makes sense, don't need to involve him if it really doesn't make much sense.

This sounds interesting and I would like to learn more about it!

Basically just looking to get into some roleplays right now. 

I’d be fine with either as whether a one off or an ongoing thing the body snatchers benefit from the activity. So whichever you prefer / seems the most engaging or manageable to you 

What would you like to know? Am happy to answer questions and provide links just don’t want to inundate or send information I think is cool but turns out not to be useful for you 

1 hour ago, supernal said:

I’d be fine with either as whether a one off or an ongoing thing the body snatchers benefit from the activity. So whichever you prefer / seems the most engaging or manageable to you 

What would you like to know? Am happy to answer questions and provide links just don’t want to inundate or send information I think is cool but turns out not to be useful for you 

I am interested and would like to set up an roleplay,  however would like to know a bit more about the aliens and their agenda in order to better understand the concept and practical implementation. Will there be possibillity to a joint effort or other kind of collaboration for a long term plot line? If thatis the case it sounds cool.

6 hours ago, Moon Owl said:

I am interested and would like to set up an roleplay,  however would like to know a bit more about the aliens and their agenda in order to better understand the concept and practical implementation. Will there be possibillity to a joint effort or other kind of collaboration for a long term plot line? If thatis the case it sounds cool.

Their overall agenda is essentially "same thing we do every night pinky, try and take over the world!" and it's how these things come together and how those can overlap with personal preference in RP that's the key. For instance you know better than I do whether you'd like an action-oriented plot or a slower moving political plot and can determine what makes sense for you and your proclivities

For example, using the body snatchers I've done both. The first is ongoing in Taen where me and another player are performing a bank heist - the overarching goal here is to introduce chaos in the area so that we can move in under the screen of that chaos and position ourselves strategically. But all I have to worry about in that thread is making a mess and having fun

By contrast in Norkotia I've had my character go through the stages of being a refugee from Palgard, going through the naturalization process in Norkotia which had him on temporary unemployment before he could find a job doing manual labor then worked his way up the ranks to become a junior project manager at Blackblood energy corporation. You could do the same thing for another enterprise in Norkotia, or in Taen, to expand the existing foothold. Or in Nymeria or Predator's Keep to create new footholds

Also in Norkotia the body snatcher infected a born citizen since you need to be in order to run for higher levels of government. If you wanted to do something with more emphasized political themes, I'd be happy to have you fan those flames or you could parallel this effort in the other areas mentioned

On 9/12/2019 at 4:45 AM, supernal said:

Their overall agenda is essentially "same thing we do every night pinky, try and take over the world!" and it's how these things come together and how those can overlap with personal preference in RP that's the key. For instance you know better than I do whether you'd like an action-oriented plot or a slower moving political plot and can determine what makes sense for you and your proclivities

For example, using the body snatchers I've done both. The first is ongoing in Taen where me and another player are performing a bank heist - the overarching goal here is to introduce chaos in the area so that we can move in under the screen of that chaos and position ourselves strategically. But all I have to worry about in that thread is making a mess and having fun

By contrast in Norkotia I've had my character go through the stages of being a refugee from Palgard, going through the naturalization process in Norkotia which had him on temporary unemployment before he could find a job doing manual labor then worked his way up the ranks to become a junior project manager at Blackblood energy corporation. You could do the same thing for another enterprise in Norkotia, or in Taen, to expand the existing foothold. Or in Nymeria or Predator's Keep to create new footholds

Also in Norkotia the body snatcher infected a born citizen since you need to be in order to run for higher levels of government. If you wanted to do something with more emphasized political themes, I'd be happy to have you fan those flames or you could parallel this effort in the other areas mentioned

I think working in parallel sounds cool. Just wondering where to start...

1 minute ago, Moon Owl said:

I think working in parallel sounds cool. Just wondering where to start...

I laid out a few different examples of a few different avenues you could explore. Any sound more interesting? If all equal you can roll a dice for it 

1 minute ago, supernal said:

I laid out a few different examples of a few different avenues you could explore. Any sound more interesting? If all equal you can roll a dice for it 

Another foothold in Norkotia would be cool to expand the foothold there, for another enterprise. 

17 minutes ago, Moon Owl said:

Another foothold in Norkotia would be cool to expand the foothold there, for another enterprise. 

The two pathways I have to explore there are 1) take over the character whose primary goal is to become a politician 2) introduce a new character that will amp the chaos in Norkotia, most notably by introducing and extending a drug trade. PM me with your preference and we can expand on some basic goals for a thread