Update #2 30/04/2019:

Added link to Kingfisher profile sheet which includes specifications and notable crew members! 😄

Interested non-rookie Valucreians are welcome to submit their characters to RP from today onwards!

Looking forward to your submissions! 🙂

UPDATE 30/04/19: 

Two more additional slots open! 

Interested non-rookie Valucreians are welcome to submit their characters to RP from 30/04/19 12:00AM Vancouver, Canada time.  😄

😄

UPDATE 28/04/19:

Added link to Captain Allen's character sheet!

STORY SHALL COMMENCE FROM FRIDAY, 03 MAY 2019 ONWARDS. 

I shall open this story up to the rest of our interested non-rookie Valucreians to register their characters and participate from 30 April onwards. 

Rookies members are still very much welcome to participate! But please do so quickly before slots run out! 😱

New to Genesaris? Don't know where to go from your port of call? Never fear!

Allen's Airship Adventure Tours is here to show you around Genesaris in the best way possible:

By Airship!

1403537_3.png

Board the Kingfisher as it sails the skies between cities and towns whilst providing economy comforts and competitive prices!

Make new friends! Expand your network! Broaden your horizons! First timers pay a discounted fee and you'll be treated to breathtaking views of the lands and cities of Genesaris!

Piloted by the young but experienced captain Allen Arno Dorian, this young man will tend to your safety and well being as much as possible while giving useful and interesting commentary!

latest?cb=20140629231837

Adventurers with special skills are also welcome to join! Stand to receive a further discount on your tickets in exchange for your services and/or protection against the unlikely event of an incident!

What are you waiting for? Come over to Union City Docking bay 25 and get your tickets now!

Ticket Prices

Express Class: 5 Ravens

Economy Class: 1 Raven

SS (Special Skills) Class: 5 Kites

• 2  hot meals & 1 Snack per day
  • Fully reclining seat
  • Express cabin, washroom & amenities
  • 24 hour access to upper deck 
  • 1  hot meals & 2 Snacks per day
  • Half reclining seat
  • Common cabin, washroom & amenities
  • 8 hour access to upper deck
  •  3 hot meals & 2 snacks per day
  • Fully reclining seat
  • Private cabin, washroom & amenities (Based on availability)
  • Access to restricted areas of the ship (Based on your skill set)

*Disclaimer: 
Upon purchase of your ticket, you agree to disclose all equipment, weapons and skill sets to the Captain, who is authorised to call upon your services in the event of an emergency.

*Disclaimer:
Upon purchase of your tickets, you hereby agree that the Captain of the Kingfisher and of Allen's Airship Adventure Tours are not responsible for, nor will you attempt to hold either of them liable for any injury, damage or losses you may suffer on the account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond reasonable control. All safety procedures and contingencies are upheld to the highest standards possible to ensure your safety during your journey.

Confirmed Passengers:

1. Leo 
  2. Ardís Valkyrja
  3. Minerva
  4. Grovel
  5. Imalia Gladstone
  6. ______________

OOC:

So this interest check is mainly targeted towards new members to Valucre (Welcome by the way! 🤗) who are starting off with their first character or for members who wants to create a character to RP in Genesaris but have no idea where to start. 

This is also a first for me because my plan is to help gather all of you newcomers to RP together and intro you guys to how threads work, posting orders, character interactions and so on. I'm not an expert myself, but I do believe practice makes perfect and we can all learn from each other! Anyway, it's all in good fun! 🙂 

So I'll be creating a character sheet for Captain Allen and my posts will mainly be centered around him and also moving the entire plot as the ship travels from place to place. 

For example, Captain Allen may announce that it is time for meal breaks and everyone should head to the dining area. This helps to move the scene along and everyone else in the thread can continue interacting each other while moving towards and RPing in that new scene. 

I might cap the number of RPers to 6 (including me) so that we can work out the posting order and everyone can get to know each other and communicate better without everything being too messy. 

I intend for this thread to be a short one, starting at Union city and ending at one of the other Megacities with stopovers at smaller cities/towns. 

At the end of the trip, once RPers have decided they have a better idea of how RP works, their characters can "disembark" and exit the story altogether. If there is enough interest, I may create another interest check to bring in "new passengers" and continue the journey from the last port of call. 

Of course, not everything will go smoothly and I don't intend for the characters to just spend the entire journey lounging around and just talking to one another. Incidents will happen, and it will be up to Captain Allen and the budding adventurers to save the day!

Let me know what you guys think or if you are interested.

Cheers, and DFTBA!
Vetanoob

Edited by Vetanoob

5 minutes ago, vielle said:

Ooh! This is a lovely idea, truly ❤ I would've liked to join but I'm way past my newbie status and I've already been playing in Genesaris for a while 😂

Therefore: godspeed, my friend! May the skies be kind to your journey 😄

Awww! Veteran players are welcome too! It's okay to have one or two senior members accompany the new peeps! I'm sure they'll appreciate your company too. 😁

6 minutes ago, Vetanoob said:

Awww! Veteran players are welcome too! It's okay to have one or two senior members accompany the new peeps! I'm sure they'll appreciate your company too. 😁

You're very kind 🙏 I'd be happy to join in, if the group will have me 😃

I'd love to join but like Vielle, I'm a bit past my newbie status, however I'm very much so a newbie to Genesaris. I've stayed on Terrenus (mostly) and honeslty as a person know zero of Genesaris. Not even too sure what's occurs more on Genesaris whether it be magic or tech or weapons of old.

3 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

I'd love to join but like Vielle, I'm a bit past my newbie status, however I'm very much so a newbie to Genesaris. I've stayed on Terrenus (mostly) and honeslty as a person know zero of Genesaris. Not even too sure what's occurs more on Genesaris whether it be magic or tech or weapons of old.

Genesaris has a little bit of everything, really! It has magic-rich areas as well as really advanced technology (Joran City and Antigone Isles being prime examples) and also weapons of old: a mixture of fantasy and sci-fi elements and everything in between, methinks, so exploring Genesaris is always a joy 😊 do join in to experience it for yourself ❤️

3 hours ago, vielle said:

You're very kind 🙏 I'd be happy to join in, if the group will have me 😃

You're very much welcome! Do post your character here so I can add him/her to the passenger list! 😄 

2 hours ago, The Rabbit Emperor said:

Ahhh, I might be stretching myself a bit thin but I want in on this.

I just gotta promise myself NOMORETHREADS.

Count Leo in, a trip around Genesaris makes a perfect summer break trip for my student!

Great! He's been added to the Passenger list! 😄 Make sure he has enough funds to pay for the tickets!

2 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

Yup! just like Vielle said. There's a whole range settings here and the cities range from medieval to fantasy to sci-fi and mix of all inbetween! If you;re still interested, feel free to post your character bio and I'll add him/her to the passenger list!

1 hour ago, Mickey Flash said:

I’d like to join, but I am not new, nor am I new to Genesaris.  I don’t think I should be included though.  It seems more new people are needed for the thread.  I can always watch for a cool thread idea like this in the future.  😎

You're welcome to join too! 😄 But as you said, let's wait for the newbies to jump in on this first. If no one else takes the vacancy, i'll open it up to the not so new members to join as well! 😛 

42 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

👀

Nothing, just expressing my silent support.

/shakes head sadly at my too many threads

But we should write together more, I loved that casual thread with Gavin and Meritio hahaha!

Awww! Its okay! I understand, being in charge of Yh'mi and all. 😞 But I really liked that thread too! I had to re-read it and laugh at all the funny scenes we made. 😄 The next time you're free, maybe Meritio can join in on the next leg of the journey! 😛