Vetanoob

There And Back Again OOC

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to the OOC thread! I assume everyone knows that their character's are getting into so I'll just cut to the chase. ? 

Do take some time to read over the Character sheets for Captain Allen, the Kingfisher and its crew!

Captain Allen Arno Dorian

The Kin

Here is a table of each RP-er and their character for everyone's reference!

@The Rabbit Emperor

@vielle

@SteamWarden

@Rabbit

@Mickey Flash

Posting Order:

1.  @Vetanoob 
  2.  @The Rabbit Emperor
  3.  @SteamWarden (On Hiatus)
  4.   @Rabbit
  5.   @Mickey Flash  (On Hiatus)
  6.  @vielle

Here are the ground rules for this story:

1. Pace shall be 1 post per maximum of 3 days for each character
  2. If you do not post approximately 3 days after your turn, you will be skipped
  3. However, if you need extra time to post please do let us know in this thread so we can accommodate you. We are nice people!
  4. NPC deaths are allowed except for the Kingfisher's three notable crew members
    (unless otherwise stated)
  5. Romance is optional. Everyone is free to pursue it with anyone. (but keep it PG-16 please!)
  6. No actions that will cause the ship to crash 
    (Unless discussed with & approved by myself beforehand)
  7. Enjoy yourselves and let your creative juices flow!

If you guys have any questions, anything you'd like to discuss, or have any ideas or suggestions you want to throw out, you are welcome to do so!

I am still a rookie compared to most of you here so your advice will be greatly appreciated! ? 

Edited by Vetanoob

First order of business! 

Posting orders! ?

If no one is opposed to it, I shall suggest that we go by myself first followed by the order in which everyone has registered their interest.

So the posting order will look like this:

1. Captain Allen 
  2. Leo 
  3. Ardís Valkyrja
  4. Minerva
  5. Grovel
  6. Imalia Gladstone

Anyone wants to swap places? 

I've created our topic and have posted my character's first intro!

Here is the link:

Everyone is free to post their character intros in any order anytime they want! Once everyone has posted, then we shall commence with adhering to the aforementioned posting order unless anyone has any violent objections? ? 

Oh and one more thing. I like to match soundtracks to my posts according to the scene. I don't do this for every post, but I will do so occasionally. Everyone is free to listen to them as they read my posts if they want to.

However, you guys might want to lower down your system volume just in case before playing because the embedded soundcloud player doesn't have an internal volume control. Sorry about that! ? 

@The Rabbit Emperor @vielle @SteamWarden @Rabbit @Mickey Flash

Looking forward to getting this ship sailing! ? 

It's interesting to note that some character's decided not to purchase the special skills ticket even though it's actually way cheaper than the economy or express class tickets. ?

But no matter, I'm totally fine with that too. ? It kinda ups the difficulty for the voyage since there will be less adventurers dedicated to protecting the ship. ? I'm excited to see how this story will progress! 

3 minutes ago, Vetanoob said:

It's interesting to note that some character's decided not to purchase the special skills ticket even though it's actually way cheaper than the economy or express class tickets. ?

But no matter, I'm totally fine with that too. ? It kinda ups the difficulty for the voyage since there will be less adventurers dedicated to protecting the ship. ? I'm excited to see how this story will progress! 

Well Minerva would've bought it but as a character she wasn't entirely sure what the skills in special skills entitled. Besides being physically a teenager forever she has troubles with getting certain things she just simply opted out for something cheaper. Maybe not monetarily cheaper but cheaper to her nonetheless. 

On 5/2/2019 at 3:21 AM, Vetanoob said:

First order of business! 

Posting orders! ?

If no one is opposed to it, I shall suggest that we go by myself first followed by the order in which everyone has registered their interest.

So the posting order will look like this:

1. Captain Allen 
  2. Leo 
  3. Ardís Valkyrja
  4. Minerva
  5. Grovel
  6. Imalia Gladstone

Anyone wants to swap places? 

Before it all goes down, I forgot to say that I'd like to swap places and be last in the posting order, if that's alrighty with everyone? ?

9 hours ago, Vetanoob said:

Immie has no special skills except for the skill of knowledge.  Now that will allow her to be a know-it-all in some things, but an expert in none.  I couldn't imagine what her special skill would be listed as, since she isn't a warrior.  Even though she's not in the special skills set, there can still be adventures dedicated to protecting the ship.  She would just have to deal with it her way, using her knowledge as an advantage to replace her lack of fighting skills.  

38 minutes ago, vielle said:

Before it all goes down, I forgot to say that I'd like to swap places and be last in the posting order, if that's alrighty with everyone? ?

Oops!  I posted first waaaay before my posting time.  I hope that's ok?  :sweat:

1 hour ago, vielle said:

If it's alright with everyone then go right on ahead! ? 

Meaning if there's no objections from everyone the new posting order shall be the following:

1.  @Vetanoob 
  2.  @The Rabbit Emperor
  3.  @SteamWarden
  4.   @Rabbit
  5.   @Mickey Flash
  6.  @vielle

Aaaaaand that's everyone! ?

Welcome aboard guys! From here on out we'll adhere to the latest posting order as mentioned earlier and we'll be on our way! 

I'll do my best in making this tour/adventure as visually and aurally exciting as possible, Since words can only capture so much of the vast beauty and variety of Genesaris' landscapes and points of interests. ?

Do expect my next post to be up in the next 24 hours!