Vetanoob

There And Back Again OOC

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry guys! I didn't realise it's already a week since the latest post. Many apologies... I haven't been keeping track cuz of how many threads I have to take note of. 

@The Rabbit Emperor will you be posting soon? 

Please help each other out and let us know in the OOC thread if you notice that more than 3 days has passed! 

1 minute ago, Vetanoob said:

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry guys! I didn't realise it's already a week since the latest post. Many apologies... I haven't been keeping track cuz of how many threads I have to take note of. 

@The Rabbit Emperor will you be posting soon? 

Please help each other out and let us know in the OOC thread if you notice that more than 3 days has passed! 

UPDATE!!! 

Since @The Rabbit Emperor is sick and hospitalised and has not been replying to the story thread after more than 3 days, his turn shall be skipped. 

@SteamWarden it's your turn to post now. Please do let us know if you need more time. Thanks! 

4 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

@Rabbit I think it should be mentioned that the person that attacked the ship's engineer isn't a pirate but rather the weird flirty asshole named Victor. He was the rich looking fellow who seems to think highly of himself and looks down upon others.

Vito wouldn't know that, all he knows is that pirates are attacking and someone's got in and assaulted Jenny.

1 minute ago, Rabbit said:

Vito wouldn't know that, all he knows is that pirates are attacking and someone's got in and assaulted Jenny.

I think you mean Grovel but my question is would Grovel notice the difference between fancy attire between tattered clothing? I understand where you're coming from but surely the pricey clothing would be something else for a pirate.

1 minute ago, SteamWarden said:

I think you mean Grovel but my question is would Grovel notice the difference between fancy attire between tattered clothing? I understand where you're coming from but surely the pricey clothing would be something else for a pirate.

Yeah, I'm bouncing back and fourth between two characters right now.  I guess he might, but in the panic of the moment I doubt he would. Grovel doesn't really think, he's a broken down slave trying to fit back into society. He'd hack and slash, then look at the situation.

2 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

@Rabbit I think it should be mentioned that the person that attacked the ship's engineer isn't a pirate but rather the weird flirty asshole named Victor. He was the rich looking fellow who seems to think highly of himself and looks down upon others.

2 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Yeah, I'm bouncing back and fourth between two characters right now.  I guess he might, but in the panic of the moment I doubt he would. Grovel doesn't really think, he's a broken down slave trying to fit back into society. He'd hack and slash, then look at the situation.

I believe the question I’m asking, where it comes to Grovel’s good deed, is whether or not “Victor” is an NPC or @Vetanoob‘s original controlled charrie?  I slice and dice, hack and slash, cut off limbs all day long with NPCs.  But if it’s someone’s original character I give the other RPer the option to make a defense, if needed.  Just curious.  

7 hours ago, Mickey Flash said:

I believe the question I’m asking, where it comes to Grovel’s good deed, is whether or not “Victor” is an NPC or @Vetanoob‘s original controlled charrie?  I slice and dice, hack and slash, cut off limbs all day long with NPCs.  But if it’s someone’s original character I give the other RPer the option to make a defense, if needed.  Just curious.  

It states that NPC death is allowed, except for the three notable members which Victor is not part of. Victor was attacking a notable character and non-essential himself, so it would imply that something needs to be done by Grovel as she was on the brink of death. Plus, Victor is not dead yet and can still be saved. If @Vetanoob wants me to edit it I always can.

Edited by Rabbit

Hey @SteamWarden @Mickey Flash & @Rabbit

Sorry for not responding earlier! I only saw this just now cuz I'm at work and it's quite a busy day for me. Anyway, let me clear this up so we can all continue with enjoying our RP. ?

@Rabbit is right in saying that Victor is not one of the three essential characters. So theoretically Grovel could potentially kill Victor off. 

@SteamWarden & @Mickey Flash are also correct cuz since Victor Lynd is a named character instead of a nameless grunt, I do have a little bit of vested interest in him. Not as much as Allen and the 3 crew members, but just a little bit. 

So anyway, since it wasn't stated explicitly by @Rabbit that Victor died from the loss of his hand, I still have control as to whether he lives or dies. So I'm alright with that. ? 

Is that alright with everyone? ?

Hi guys! 

Many apologies for not posting yet! It's 2.30am where I am right now as I have just reached home from working shift. I'll be accompanying my wife (who is pregnant with twins) to the hospital for her ultrasound checkup and appointment with her gynaecologist later in the morning until late afternoon so I'll need at least another 24 hours to post Violeta's reaction. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused! ?‍♂️