Vetanoob

There And Back Again OOC

On 8/8/2019 at 10:36 PM, Vetanoob said:

Since @Mickey Flash will be AFV for now, it shall be @vielle's turn to post. @SteamWarden, if you want to post within this time frame you're also free to do so. ? 

forgive me, i've also been on an unexpected and thus unnannounced AFV ? i'll be ready to post first thing next week, but please do skip me if need be ? again, apologies for the delay ?

On 8/10/2019 at 10:44 PM, vielle said:

forgive me, i've also been on an unexpected and thus unnannounced AFV ? i'll be ready to post first thing next week, but please do skip me if need be ? again, apologies for the delay ?

I shall post in about 24 hours. @vielle you are free to post within that time before I do if you can. 

As the leader for this thread, I want to apologise to everyone for the delay in the progression of the story so far. ?‍♂️

I believe I have not done enough to ensure that the posts are steady and I hope that no one has been irked a little by how slow progress has been for this week or so. 

There are times which I should have skipped, but have not done so as I thought that more time was needed to post. In some cases, I did not keep track of everyone's status and missed out on one or two RP-ers being AFV. I foolishly thought that if anyone would do so, he/she would have mentioned it in the OOC thread. 

Please don't take this as a me trying to poke at anyone here. I sincerely believe it is due to my negligence that the story has not progressed as much as it should. 

Thus, I would like to reassure everyone that I will double my efforts in the upkeep of this thread and story so that everyone can enjoy. 

9 hours ago, Vetanoob said:

As the leader for this thread, I want to apologise to everyone for the delay in the progression of the story so far. ?‍♂️

I believe I have not done enough to ensure that the posts are steady and I hope that no one has been irked a little by how slow progress has been for this week or so. 

There are times which I should have skipped, but have not done so as I thought that more time was needed to post. In some cases, I did not keep track of everyone's status and missed out on one or two RP-ers being AFV. I foolishly thought that if anyone would do so, he/she would have mentioned it in the OOC thread. 

Please don't take this as a me trying to poke at anyone here. I sincerely believe it is due to my negligence that the story has not progressed as much as it should. 

Thus, I would like to reassure everyone that I will double my efforts in the upkeep of this thread and story so that everyone can enjoy. 

I’m sorry @Vetanoob.  It’s not your fault.  I post my AFV in my status because I’m in quite a few threads, and honestly... I’m lazy and don’t want to post in all the OOC threads.  I’ve been super busy recently, and overwhelmed.  I love to write, but have been feeling writers block (or life block) due to feeling overwhelmed.  I’m working, going to school, and a single parent.  I also have a big family and I’m happy to say a few friends (though I’ve been flaky from lack of extra time to spend with them).  This Fall semester starts in a week, and I haven’t been to college in a long while.  It’s new, nerve wrecking, exciting, and time consuming.  I’m afraid I’ll be even more flaky in the future.  This in no way is your fault.  I apologize for being scarce and shady.  

8 hours ago, Mickey Flash said:

I’m sorry @Vetanoob.  It’s not your fault.  I post my AFV in my status because I’m in quite a few threads, and honestly... I’m lazy and don’t want to post in all the OOC threads.  I’ve been super busy recently, and overwhelmed.  I love to write, but have been feeling writers block (or life block) due to feeling overwhelmed.  I’m working, going to school, and a single parent.  I also have a big family and I’m happy to say a few friends (though I’ve been flaky from lack of extra time to spend with them).  This Fall semester starts in a week, and I haven’t been to college in a long while.  It’s new, nerve wrecking, exciting, and time consuming.  I’m afraid I’ll be even more flaky in the future.  This in no way is your fault.  I apologize for being scarce and shady.  

Hey @Mickey Flash! Its as you said previously: 

On 7/27/2019 at 12:45 PM, Mickey Flash said:

Dude, life comes first....

So I totally get where you're coming from. ? Don't beat yourself up over it. 

The issue I'm facing is probably just chalked up from my lack of experience from managing RPs here in Valucre. To be honest, this thread is my first RP I have ever led so you could say I have a high expectation of myself to ensure the story goes smoothly. 

So, I've learnt a lesson or two RP management so I'll put them into practice so everyone can enjoy this adventure at a steady pace. :)