Vetanoob

There And Back Again OOC

I've posted earlier than anticipated. However, @vielle is still welcome to post at any time for now. 

@The Rabbit Emperor , it's your turn now. 

@Rabbit , I'm giving you temporary control over my character Jenny Belford and sub-character Victor Lynd for this round. You are free to control how Grovel wakes the prisoner up, how the entire interrogation goes, how Jenny questions and how Victor replies. No strings attached. You can even add your own elements into it to make the story interesting if you want. ? This is to avoid having you to wait too many rounds before the scene changes.

11 hours ago, Vetanoob said:

I've posted earlier than anticipated. However, @vielle is still welcome to post at any time for now. 

@The Rabbit Emperor , it's your turn now. 

@Rabbit , I'm giving you temporary control over my character Jenny Belford and sub-character Victor Lynd for this round. You are free to control how Grovel wakes the prisoner up, how the entire interrogation goes, how Jenny questions and how Victor replies. No strings attached. You can even add your own elements into it to make the story interesting if you want. ? This is to avoid having you to wait too many rounds before the scene changes.

apologies, i'm not quite sure if i'll be able to post for this round, but i'll surely be posting in the next round ? 

2 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

@Vetanoob Currently sick so my posting might be delayed. I will however post the second I can when I'm feeling better

Hope you recover soon! I'll provide an extension for up to 48 hours for you. However, if there is no post i'll have to skip to the next person in line. 

Thanks for your understanding! ?‍♂️

7 hours ago, Vetanoob said:

Hi @SteamWarden, apologies but i'll have to skip your turn since it's been a while. And I can't keep the others waiting. You can still post while waiting for @Rabbit to submit his post. 

Hope you're recovering well. ?

@Rabbit it's your turn now. 

I'll have the post up tomorrow evening.

As you guys may or may not be aware, both Steamwarden and Mickey Flash will not be continuing on this thread due to personal reasons. 

I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to them for being part of this thread and that they will be dearly missed. ? 

Mickey Flash will be on hiatus so she may be back, but her character shall be put into limbo until she decides she wants to come back or if this thread is finished. Whichever comes first.

Anyway, this means its @vielle's turn now. Looking forward to your post! ? 

Since Vielle is on indefinite AFV due to issues in real life, I'll be posting next. 

In the meantime I'll also post on the future of this thread and whether the journey will still continue. 

I know there's not many people left here. However I need to address the issue of the dwindling number of active RP-ers in this thread as well as the future of this RP having a second leg of journey. 

My wife is giving birth to twins next month. That means I will have a reduced presence on Valucre and may be AFV indefinitely. Thus, I would like to ensure that this story at least gets an ending so that there can be some closure. 

I will still continue to post. However, my main focus will be ensuring that the Kingfisher and it's crew arrive safely at their destination. From there, this RP will end and I shall be looking for anyone who wants to adopt my characters for future use. 

I want to thank each and every one of you, present or not, for taking this journey with me. I hope you have enjoyed this story as much as I have.