Finals? Done.

Semester? Over.

Graduation? Pushed to next semester due to a fatal flaw on my counselor's end. No biggie!

Jordancon? A blast.

Back to RP? Ooooh yeh.

I didn't think I'd get a chance to return because I was fairly certain that after I graduated, I'd head to Houston and do the work thing and simply wouldn't have time. But alas, things happen the way they do, and here I am. The past is behind me, and it's time to move on to better writing things.  If we fell out, I'd enjoy reconnecting! If we lost touch, here I am!

I've had a massive list of To-Do things I've been working on slowly but surely to lead up to the next few weeks so gird your loins.

I just accepted an offer for a very life-changing job that I am super excited about, so my posting will likely be in the evenings hence forth as I get started on the career.

Biggest and bestest thanks to @danzilla3 @Grubbistch @Twitterpated @vielle @Csl @The Houndand @King for their activity, creative advice and support in helping me through the rough patches. School nearly killed me but I'm almost done! If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, you rock and you know that!

Lets do the thing.

6 hours ago, Laughingmad said:

How nice it is to see you back once again.

Thank you oh glorious car guru. I've been loitering on Discord but work and school dragged me away. Now that school is done (for now) and I have a new job with a set schedule to look forward to, I'll be around more often!

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:32 PM, Deus Ex Aizen said:

Yas, we shall do all the great things!

You KNOW we go WAAAAY back...………...

WELCOME back. DCN Sends its HIGHEST regards and love!!! You are ALWAYS an affiliate and a dear friend Pineapple!!!

Benny

7 hours ago, princeben07 said:

You KNOW we go WAAAAY back...………...

WELCOME back. DCN Sends its HIGHEST regards and love!!! You are ALWAYS an affiliate and a dear friend Pineapple!!!

Benny

Awwhh thanks Benny! Hope you've been awesome as always!

I wanted to--I nearly did. But I'm not in the hurry I was before. I'm comfortable with my pace. Boyfriend's in the process of moving into what will eventually be our apartment, so I want to be sure I have enough money saved up. I just started the first day of the new big girl job so it's going to be a wild ride from here.