The Rabbit Emperor

What are your roleplay goals?

OOC:

1-Create a nice little collection of characters and journeys.

2-Slowly see my writing skills develop, as English has always been my weak point.

3- Forge some fun online friendships, I find RP forums always have some very colorful characters.

IC:

1- Find a master for Grovel.

2- Create companions for people, as that's Chinfels specialty and it adds more background to character companions. 

3- Raid ships and pillage (As I've never had an evil character)

I've never really thought about it before. My OOC goals never really get beyond, complete a thread, or see a story to the end.

I guess I've never been much of a big picture guy when it comes to role plays. Kind of like when I play video games, I do it just to have fun. 

IC goals: Murder bad guys. 

I'm kinda shallow and 2 dimensional I guess.

What a good question! You never really think about the long term stuff till someone asks. I've been having some bad block lately so thinking on my goals helps a bit. I think my goals are:

OOC

1. Learning new ways of battling writers block

2.developing my writing skills, I really like to write stuff that draws an audience in and gives them a good look into my character's psyche, but I feel like I tend to ramble sometimes lol

3. Make new rp friends and get over my shyness! I'm kinda timid at first and it takes me a while to get the courage to jump into a thread I wasn't directly invited into xD

IC

1. I have plenty of goals for my gorgon character-- I hope one day she can become a confident leader and defender of her new home, but shes got a long road ahead of her.

2. For my other characters, I'd like to make a cast of characters whose emotions and personalities are very different. I'd like a cast of diverse people who really jump off the page as nicely as my main character, Xi.

3. Monsters, monsters, monsters! --I love me some monster boys and girls, but I like to portray these creatures in a new light, making them more relatable and endearing.

4. Love triangles -nuff said- lol

I just finished a year long multiple thread arc a few days ago which I'm pretty happy with: https://www.valucre.com/topic/42316-how-to-disrupt-an-industry/

Now with that out of the way one goal I have is to make more players deal with the body snatchers, and another is to go with Prae on stabbing some baddies about their face and organs 

Same! My OOC goals are to have fun, and having an outlet to live through my daydreams (lol).

IC goals differ from character to character, and they sometimes change depending on what happens to them when they interact with other characters. Some want to remove a curse, some want to avenge their loved ones, some want to protect the world, some want to dominate the world, some just exist to please someone else... As varied as irl I suppose.

6 minutes ago, supernal said:

I just finished a year long multiple thread arc a few days ago which I'm pretty happy with: https://www.valucre.com/topic/42316-how-to-disrupt-an-industry/

Now with that out of the way one goal I have is to make more players deal with the body snatchers, and another is to go with Prae on stabbing some baddies about their face and organs 

Was there not enough stabbing in the year long multi thread?

1 minute ago, Rabbit said:

Was there not enough stabbing in the year long multi thread?

Hmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There was a lot for sure, but was it enough? I'm going to do just a little bit more and find out. And to be fair the research may indicate that there needs to be a lot more but I'm waiting to see what the studies say 

3 minutes ago, supernal said:

Hmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There was a lot for sure, but was it enough? I'm going to do just a little bit more and find out. And to be fair the research may indicate that there needs to be a lot more but I'm waiting to see what the studies say 

FOR SCIENCE!

1 hour ago, Fierach said:

I'm with Praet here. I don't really have any plans. I have concepts, concepts that become characters, and then the characters themselves make plans and have dreams.

This.

Though I will add that my goal is to keep my little subboard Kadia going, where my concepts can exist, thrive, be free of any whims but my own, and above all; be enjoyed and used by others.

High Elves will be finished soon, btw.