The Rabbit Emperor

What are your roleplay goals?

6 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

@vielle Your inability to acknowledge and enforce your limitations. as well as your drive to continue to push yourself is admirable. Soon you shall be nothing more than a post producing algorithem.  Which, I suspect, would fill Supernal with delight. You will become the ultimate role player, perfect in every way possible... a content producing machine even.

Imagine if she could actually throw off the weighted vest that is academia

1 hour ago, Praetorian said:

@vielle Your inability to acknowledge and enforce your limitations. as well as your drive to continue to push yourself is admirable. Soon you shall be nothing more than a post producing algorithem.  Which, I suspect, would fill Supernal with delight. You will become the ultimate role player, perfect in every way possible... a content producing machine even.

i have No Self Control and my handler is AFV, what can i do ?

3092rx.jpg

i'm working on restraint; it's on the top of my roleplay goals list ?

My short term goal is to find an interactive system that combines one I am observing offsite with one that is onsite, for the hunt and preserve thingy I have in mind. The one offsite is stat-based--you "enter" an area and roll. If you roll an even number on the first go--you fight a monster. Certain monsters have certain stats (this is the grey area that needs better fleshing out--their system is new and still has plenty of kinks), and you roll for damage done and damaged received. If you successfully kill the monster, you roll for your haul--and then roll again for whatever you entered the area for (they have things such as mining, horticulture--"gathering" things outside of the "hunting" part). They have an entire list of items and the number required to acquire the item. While I find their roll-per-attack tedious (the staff keeps track of HP and MP for both you and the monster--which I understand because you don't want the user to cheat their way into a win, but I hate that certain lack of control to see where I am stat wise), seeing the system in action today was inspiring.

This stat system still carries on after you leave the area--so if you had a leg chopped off, you have to gather supplies for a potion or spell to heal it--also with levels and ingredients and such. It's very in depth and confusing at first. I think it'd be fun to try out if I can find a decent balance.

Otherwise, I have a whole list of goals that I've been making my way down for the past couple of weeks.

32c06eccb9.png

My long-term goal is to work with the team and acquire a board for all seven territories and to keep pumping out lore for others to play with.

OOCly, I want to be able to balance work and life better. I'm going to be moving before too long, and I want to be able to spend as much time with my family before I strike out to do the life-thing again.

OOC:

- Have Fun

IC:

- Build some domestic industry for Ursa madeum

- Mass-produce vulcanium-based ammunition and arms to use it

- Build a modern, blue-water Navy and Marine Corps that will do the Veluriyam Empire's dirty work

- Make a metric Yottafuckton of money (That's a metric fuckton x 10^24)

Mostly improving my english, since I want to leave my country and work somewhere else and have fun! I really can't stay in one place without doing anything, so roleplaying calms me a lot!

Also, interaction between the characters. I really love that part of roleplay.

1. Get my own board and make it one of, if not the, most powerful independent nation in Terrenus. ☑️

2. Have one of my characters be internationally notorious.☑️

3. Have a character widely acknowledged as canonically one of the most powerful on Valucre. ☑️

4. Have both my antagonist and protagonist groups be active and admired (of envied, that's always fun too). ☑️

5. Tear everything down and start over fresh, follow a different path this time. Tbd

7 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

5. Tear everything down and start over fresh, follow a different path this time. Tbd

My feeling about everything all the time.

Hmmm:

1. Establish the Geostratum of Antiquity Permanently.

2. Create an entire realm for DAICHONS and relatives Alike (Invectium, Blood Farmer, Prestige, Vorporals, ect)

3. Work with my other writers from Alpha Flight Comics to do a Cross-over of Third World Enterprises and DCN

4. Create my DCN EMPIRE and bask in the Summer Sun!!!!

5. FINALLY get my Software together to do DCN: The Anime. I have to build a MONSTER PC to get something like that done soon. I've got the SOFTWARE and voice actors already!!!

Benny