vielle

Thread Nominations

Thread Nominations

Got an unfinished thread for the Thread Zone Squad? Post below with the submission template*! This will help us better understand where the thread currently is and how we can help you finish it.

Thread Link:

Current summary (1-2 paragraphs will do, include whether it is quest or canon):

Characters (links):

OOC threads (if there are any):

Related threads (threads before and after this one that relate to its plotline):

Desired ending** (1, 2, or 3):

*The submission template is still a WIP; please do let us know how we can improve it!

**The desired ending is based on the three paths the TZS can take:

Spoiler

1. The TZS can give your writing group, or you and your writing partner, new ideas which can continue the thread to the ending.
2. The TZS can create the ending for you, finishing the thread with your approval of their ideas, of course.
3. The TZS can create a surprise ending, one you would have no clue would happen. This gives the squad the rights to make an uncharacteristically funny post for the ending that has nothing to do with prolonging your story. Of course this ending can be optional for keeping as an ending post, with the ideas given all in fun for crazy posts that are designed to make heads shake or spontaneous chuckling. (Only the creator of the thread is required for permission of #3, due to the option of it not being the actual ending. If it is decided by everyone in the group to make it the actual ending, then it will be added to the thread.) These endings will have their own section with links to the thread they belong to.

I’m submitting this as the experimental first test! I’ve long wanted to end this thread but we just started halfway through a new section so I’m not sure how to end it. Thread is from 2015, OP has long since left, and our storyteller unfortunately passed away.. details are in his signature.. very sad. Players are all long inactive except for sorainvoked, and he doesn’t mind the thread ended.

Thread Link: 

Current summary (1-2 paragraphs will do, include whether it is quest or canon): Eight strangers, eight mages of the eight schools of magic are in Blairville, their lives now intertwined by fate. They all receive a vision from an unknown person from one of the mages’ towers, pleading for help. From their separate locations, they converge on the tower (and the thread ends here).

The original plan was to get into the tower, save the person and form a covenant of mages, with each of them having a tattoo that marks them as part of the group.

Characters (links): 

I’ll link mine, but the rest are too old to find..

OOC threads (if there are any):

Too old to find.