Mickey Flash

DEAD THREAD ZONE Ideas

1 minute ago, Mickey Flash said:

I'm just curious if the DEAD THREAD ZONE idea has gone dead?  I'm still up for it, but if I'm the only one I don't think this will survive.  Any suggestions on a better way to see if anyone can take on a thread?  I know you have to read the thread, but remember there is only one post that has to be made to finish the thread.  If it seems too hard to handle, let me know.  There'll be no hard feelings, but I don't want this idea to die just because I wasn't checking in to see if everyone was still on board.  

Am still here!! Waiting to get my own workload of threads lessened before I can take up any dead threads to finish ? I apologize for being inactive ?

2 minutes ago, vielle said:

Am still here!! Waiting to get my own workload of threads lessened before I can take up any dead threads to finish ? I apologize for being inactive ?

It's all good.  I'm just glad to hear from someone.  :smile:

@THE_BULL Are you still able to get to that DEAD THREAD, or do you need some help with it?  If your hands are full of threads, or life, feel free to let us know. 

Ok, I just talked to @THE_BULL and he wants one more shot at finishing the dead thread.  I’ve discussed with him the length of time it’s taking to finish this, and let him know that since it’s a short thread it needs only a week tops to complete.  If it’s still not completed after that we’re moving on to the next TZS member.  I think a time limit should be given for future threads.  If a short thread a week, but more time for longer threads. Any thoughts?