Sign in to follow this  
Erotisch

Looking for a writing Partner - Semi-Active. Discord Approved.

I'm looking to start roleplaying again. Unfortunately, because I am so out of practice - I'm sticking to one character, my Erotisch. She was active here on Valucre (and Gaia several years ago), but, in my waiting for my partner to post, the city she was in was completely destroyed and removed from Valucre all together. (I'm not quite sure of the lore of this change, but.. I am going with that!) Because Ero is so very dear to me, and a part of me and my growth as an individual, I'd like to say she survived the destruction. I'm trying to figure out where I can place her, where she wouldn't seem too out of sorts, but not to far from where Patia was

If you're interested, please PM me and let me know if you have any questions/suggestions. 

Thanks for the interest! 

Patia continues to exist, unless Roen did something with it that I'm not aware of. The lore thread is here, to which I've added a little map section so that people can reference where it is even though it isn't on the landing page map anymore: https://www.valucre.com/topic/32603-patia-information/

Predator's Keep and Blairville are relatively close to it if you're still looking for another area nearby to explore 

Of course your character can still *think* that Patia was destroyed I just wanted to make sure you as the player knew what was what

Hope you don’t mind I added a few tags to make it easy for people to mentally sort some of it’s major elements up front, as well as get it added to the tag list. Feel free to remove or change them