danzilla3

The Shokan Clan Is Recruiting!

Are you a freak or an outcast looking for a second chance? Clan Shokan could be for you! As long as you swear loyalty to the Datsuzoku Empire, you are welcome in Clan Shokan!

More info here!

We are currently looking to fill all positions, so please inquire!

Our first goals will be to establish friendly relations with the other clans, and to get our schools up and running. 

For the Empire!

Edited by danzilla3

1 minute ago, Djinn&Juice said:

Me and you have crossed paths plenty of times, and its time we do something for real
I am so down for this! I need one more slot before I am at my thread max so Lets do this thang

Let's do it! You have your pick of the open positions listed on the lore page!

7 minutes ago, Djinn&Juice said:

Had this guy waiting in the wings for awhile and it's like it was meant to be! A Ronin being brought into a new clan
I don't want to brashly assume the position of any of the Branch heads, but I will say that he is an excellent swordsman!

Lol, you needn't brashly assume, it's first come first serve right now. But if you don't want to be a Branch Head, he could be a samurai.

Well In that case I will gladly take the role of The General; if your looking to fill up positions I don't mind trying my hand at it! Redemption through service suits The Shattered Swordsman! I'm eager to see how Benjamin and him will interact!

1 hour ago, Thotification said:

Looks interesting...where do I sign in? 

Here! Look on the lore page and choose your position, then link your characters profile here.

46 minutes ago, Thotification said:

Ooohhh I'd like to try playing with older more mature ladies...can I have an older lady who had served under both military and spy stuff but has long since retired and now enjoys the safer life of a diplomat? 

Yessir.