k-on-4_2.jpg

Hukiran Regular

You've heard the gossipy tidbits spread wide to cities and countries across of a Blind Swordslayer educating in Swordsmanship and Martial Arts to even the physical impaired. Rumor has it that the Hinode no Gakko Dojo, School of the Rising Sun finally opened for public under instructions of Daiookami, Kenshinobu Momoku, General of the Imperial Army. The land's greatest Bladeslayers and their secret arts available in search of adequate applicants not only subjected to, but all throughout and beyond the Jigoku Nation of Genesaris. Now, you may make a visit to witness the supernatural firsthand in hopes of becoming a dedicated Pupil. Perhaps, you are talented in Combat Arts you came to test such acclaimed theories against an elite Full Moon student or the Head Instructor Shihan, Lord Shiroyasha instead?  Or none of the above. You’re a champion fighter and wish to challenge the Legendary Okami no Senjo, to be honest? 

We are a community of growing Bladeslayers and warriors from many different aspects of life, not only backgrounds, but social caste yet within the walls of Hinode no Gakko and in the Imperial Nation - - we are Wolves of Jigoku.”

Edited by Etched in Stone

Great, great!

I still have to make a profile sheet for my two other characters one by which would be entering the School as a New Moon student. 

Whichever characters you have in mind are solely up to you. Give me tomorrow you guys, at least the night to start my sheets I have work in the morning. 

@The Rabbit Emperor

You're already familiar with what's going on right? 

@Hani

As an entire community of writers we've begun clans and recruitments I think would be perfect for somebody starting completely new with the movement of the Datsuzoku Dynasty. Seeing you'd be around for the long haul of things not only with just the School, but the Imperial Empire as well. If only I can find a link for all the clans, I do know there are maybe four-five to choose from (if you'd like to get some type of basic background or foundation for a character idea you may have). I have one of my own not fully constructed, but you're free to select from the others or make a character completely separate. 

The Okami Clan carry a special Werewolf Bloodline trait and are the highwaymen who guard the city's trade routes, basically the outer banks military police very skilled in Swordsmanship and Handseal Empowerments. Their jurisdictions and bases are set up along the outskirts of the New Union Frontier in the Midlands. We patrol imported and exported goods, secure local routes, the list is somewhere … But there are many other clans too that are pretty awesome as well.

@Twitterpated

I think I will emigrate Leo to Genesaris and the Empire, he fits the mold best and is my favorite character of my creations. Plus the dynamic of playing an immigrant could be fun!

(Except the bug piloting a mech, but he can't exactly learn swordsmanship.)

If anyone is looking for a clan to base their character in, I recommend the Yanaihara! (Shameless plug.)

I don’t want to make things confusing, but you guys don’t have to join a clan to be in the School of course (this goes for any new visitors we may have too). 

This isn’t a clan reference page or affiliate either. 

But rather focus on what rank you would like to be and what type of character you want to make. -- even something as starter simple as Twitterpatted will be fine until you mesh out more with your characters.--

minors