blood-sword.png

“I still remember the prophecy of thine people foretold by the soothsayer lost among the unwitting arrogance of our strength of humanity. The archaic imprecation of witchcraft and evil had spellbound us all. Were we not oft to condemn the unknown I'm sure our blood would not be cursed by the sword of the night. With faces clear and pale as the moon they flooded our lands with death and forced us to accede to a curse beyond generations. Even as I write this with great vehemence I am forced to undergo timeless torture without the honor to perish, but what more do we deserve to have lived in such hubris without recognizing the veritable truth? We are nothing to the Blood Godand worse yet, his left hand: The Blood Sword.”

active-agents.png

destroy1.png

The Blood Sword— Gabriel Cantor.

Greetings and welcome to my  interest check! As I've been pulled back into the fold of Valucre, I was given the idea by @King to begin a new saga involving one of my favorite characters from GenesarisGabriel Cantor. He has quite a bit of history in Genesaris and throughout, but most of that is the distant past as Gabriel has been particularly "quiet". The reasoning? No one's sure, but between us here in the OOC, the truth is he's been gathering swordsmen from across the lands willing to serve Rafael/Sauriel to achieve an eldritch knowledge to which the strongest swordsmanship can be found. I already have the general idea of the saga and how things will unfold, I only need active participants and those willing to develop their characters to new heights!

All are welcome. Be prepared for PG13 - R rated writing (though tastefully) as the story calls for it. Due to my experience with RP, I only actually need three people at the moment. If things go according to plan and the story stays on the rails, I'll continue to recruit and renovate the concept and story overtime. If anyone has any questions, this is certainly the time and place!

Edited by dvsn

1 minute ago, Grubbistch said:

Is it just swordsman that you're looking for or can we spice it up with something supernatural if we were to make a character?

The eldritch knowledge of The Blood God Sauriel extends beyond just swordsmanship, while Gabriel himself is most acquainted with swordsmanship, there are other forlorn paths that can be exploited by a character giving themselves to the precepts of The Blood God. I led with swordsmanship in my post initially but it's open to any and all types of characters so long as there's room left open for development. 

So say a psionic character could be part of this saga then?

I'm thinking of someone who focuses entirely on the magical side of psionics (as described in dungeons and dragons fourth edition)

Or as a psionic warrior, similar to the ardent class found in the same edition of dungeons and dragons.

Edited by Grubbistch

53 minutes ago, Grubbistch said:

So say a psionic character could be part of this saga then?

I'm thinking of someone who focuses entirely on the magical side of psionics (as described in dungeons and dragons fourth edition)

Or as a psionic warrior, similar to the ardent class found in the same edition of dungeons and dragons.

I think the latter rather than the former, but either one would actually end up working. Playing with the mental aspects of things would be pretty great too for some of the twists and turns in the story. 

I definitely recommend making an entirely new character for this affair although that isn't required. 

This sounds interesting. So despite my slowness, due to limited hotspotting, i'd throw my hat into this

Just finished my move! 

As of now it'll be @Daeje (account unknown as of now).

@Twitterpated

And @Thot. For the first thread atleast. I'll be adding one member at a time each thread moving forward so that anyone else who wants in can get in. Just don't want to overwhelm the first thread narratively with too much going on. I'll be divulging more details and getting an introduction thread up tomorrow.