Fierach

Feast of Blades Tournament (Canon Restrictions Removed)

Trueblade Tournament Format  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Setting to the tournament bracket and seeds, but you guys have the option of:

• Single Elimination
    • Double Elimination

7 hours ago, Fierach said:

Canon is still relatively undefined though. How would I define a notable canon thread or appearance. How many threads would be required? Two? Three? Probably two is good.

Well, since canon is less defined than "s-ranked quest" in terms of difficulty, you would simply have to vet people's submissions and see whether or not it fit your bill of admission. If someone submits their canonized thread about finding a magical journal, well, that might not be what you're looking for. However, if another player submits some canonization of them helping defend a city from an undead horde of zombies, that might be more in line with what you're thinking. It will just need a more hands-on approach from you.

Edited by King

Can we choose our teams for the group events? (And if so, anyone wanna form a badass Swornblades trio?)

I'd also be interested in entering a character in the Trueblade event, and/or playing one of the beasts in Wildblades.

Hosted by the Order? :U  Do I need to get a hat and a name tag and put in hours?

Damn, I wish I knew about this sooner. This almost reminds me of the idea I was thinking of about recruiting people for the Vanquishers by holding a sword tournament. I wonder if there's a way we can work that into here?

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, SteamWarden said:

Slight participation change for my lineup. Kinaro will join in on the Swornblade and Nikolai will in the Wildblade.

I don't see a profile for Kinaro, not that its required, but it would be nice ^_^

9 minutes ago, Fierach said:

I don't see a profile for Kinaro, not that its required, but it would be nice ^_^

I haven't updated my full list yet, my bad. Waiting on something else before I do that.

Trueblades requirement has been changed to at least one notable canon event on Valucre (4 or more players).

Maybe that's better. ?

EDIT: Or belonging to a major canonized organization (having taken part in at least two threads)?

Edited by Fierach

I’ll be sending Volentia, my youngest paladin of the White Hand, and IC-ly Trueblade probably fits my objective the most.

For glory and exposure!! XD

I don’t have a sheet for her specifically, but put them all together in the entry for the White Hand here:

Here’s the canon thread she was in -

Edited by jaistlyn