Fierach

Feast of Blades Tournament (Canon Restrictions Removed)

On 11/24/2019 at 7:58 PM, Die Shize said:

Tired of being stuck in time and frozen in place for eleventy weeks, Vadrian commits seppuku, his last thoughts having something to do with custard pie and wigs made out of macaroni.

On the bright side, being stuck in time and frozen in place for eleventy weeks, Vadrian skipped over everything involving H.R. 3055!

K...........

@The Alexandrian

I’m not about to turn this thread into a back-and-forth debate. You could have, and probably should have, just PM’d me. Always ideal if the two combatants can hash things out between them. And, if not, then contact Fierach.

On that note, since Fierach seems to already be planning on viewing the issue, I guess I’ll just sit back and wait.

Almost cut-offs/deadline for the second round I'm aware. I've had some fun with this since it started. Really disappointed. 

Actually, I wanted to let you guys know I'm dropping out for better or worse. I got too much on my plate it's getting rough to keep up with everything I got going in RP. I can barely meet any other responses in a fair amount of time. It's easier to forfeit, than it is to not post anything else. 

Hopefully, there's a Feast of Blades again in the future and dropping out like this was never the plan. My apologies. @Fierach

Makes you winner, bro. Definitely get it throwing again sometime else, man. All with being said, good luck in your advancement to the next round.  @Voldemort