Fierach

Feast of Blades Tournament (Canon Restrictions Removed)

Trueblade Tournament Format  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Setting to the tournament bracket and seeds, but you guys have the option of:

• Single Elimination
    • Double Elimination

In that case, if you want more characters for a specific event, hit me up.  It's difficult to tell which event is the highest priority for recruitment at current, and I don't have a preference when it comes to event participation.  I will select a character/characters accordingly.  Do you need/want a character sheet for each character entered or is the format of this tournament more flexible in that regard?

Profiles or lack of is pretty flexible. I may just cut out Swornblade in its entirety due to the low number of participants and the fact that it will be the hardest to do. Since Trueblade is no magic or special gear profiles are exactly needed for that either.

And OFM Knights aren't allowed to enter the Feast.

Most tournaments I've been in were "OOC" in the sense that whatever happened in the tournament stayed in the tournament, so if your character loses their head they don't really lose it in regular roleplay. That said, I apologize for overlooking this, but the part about "no killing is preferential" does that mean we shouldn't be landing otherwise killing blows?

???? lemme know if this is still IC, i.e. tied to ANT. I entered for the IC content actually, if it’s just a pure fight with no IC continuity I am likely to change a character. (And honestly be less invested tbh ? not necessarily a bad thing, just will write differently)

Edited by jaistlyn

1 hour ago, Die Shize said:

Most tournaments I've been in were "OOC" in the sense that whatever happened in the tournament stayed in the tournament, so if your character loses their head they don't really lose it in regular roleplay. That said, I apologize for overlooking this, but the part about "no killing is preferential" does that mean we shouldn't be landing otherwise killing blows?

You can go for killing blows if you like. If the other character can't stop them, they will be taken out of the fight by expertly trained mages, healers, and medics on standby who will do their best to ensure that no heads or anything vital of that sort are lost.