Rin

Ebony-Yahera; The Disasterous Catastrophe; Breaking the Heart of Hope Ch.3

hello fellow roleplayers, its your favorite rambler who likes to bother people, me. 

Anyways, I am on the third chapter of one of my biggest rps ever. Its about the war happening in the floating islands due to the princess of the land, Rin. At first she wanted to bring peace back but now she's changed and became evil. 

What I'm rambling about, is as I decided to focus on the third island, since Athentha and Lyonesse gets tons of exposure. Talia, has its own sets of problems. A dying cult resurfacing. Its princesses caught up in this mess. 

So for this chapter, I brought in a knight who fought against the mirror and barely escaped. She seeks out Ra, a demoness from Lyonesse, to help her learn more of the secrets of this organization. 

Lore, though very disorganized, 

I was wondering if one or two people can help me out by playing a character or two to help destroy any hope of these two finding a light to crush the Black Heart Mirror Organization. 

So, I need someone to play Nebula's old captain of the Plutonium knights, that has become committed to the cult, and wants to spread more mirror pieces. And another character to play someone from Ra's past to persuade her to the side of the black heart mirror. 

Sorry if my words are muddled, I am terrible at explaining things. Can ask questions here. All lore, and things Athentha located in the signature and the link posted above. 

also, here's the girst two chapters to get caught up on if needed.

❤️

Edited by Rin

Hey! I totally have a dude who can be from Ra's past. I'll read up on this loregasmic catastrophe and be ready whenever.

Edit: could use the bullets to chapters 1 and 2. that lore page was longer than anticipated lol

Edited by Oljhin Akusao

Sorry about the lore post but be happy to help. I'll link the other two chapters here in the first post cause I don't know how to bullet things lol. 

Bumping again. Sorry for the bother, apologies in advance ❤️

Bump... bump... 

Added more tags to have more eyes upon this in case more tags were needed...

@Rin so your incredibly lore wise written RPs have caught my attention and I thought since I got nothing else better to do. I came here to ask you if I can join the RP 

If that would be okay with you, this is my character I'd like to introduce in your RP Lore wise. 

If he is okay then let me know so I can write a post in your RP. Thank you for your time! ?

Yikes! Even if this wasn't closed I would be absolutely terrified of trying to enter it, especially with someone leading who has over 20k posts.

Way out of my weight class

Perhaps in a few months to years, I'll be able to join chapter 6 or 8? ? Only time will tell.

Cool stuff by the way! Good luck!