b419c62cbf66fd5c80073ba90210d09c.jpg

On Far Away Shores

Spoiler

What is it?  

On Far Away Shores is the second half and thrilling conclusion to Miss Blonde’s current arc. Returning to A Galaxy Far Far Away, this thread takes place immediately after the acts of Through Sigil’s Door. Where Miss Blonde and her crew of cutthroats and mercenaries carved a path of blood and fire through the City of Doors to find the way to her home dimension where her children are currently under siege from the dark forces that blanket the lands of her former world. Wounded, drained, and having suffered some casualties along the way. This will not stop Blonde, Jack, and the others that choose to follow them into the fray and chaos that is this ludicrous undertaking to rescue children entire universes away from and bring them back to the world of Valucre. Even with the odds and fates stacked firmly against them, the Crime Lord and her crew pushes forward. Join us as we travel dimensions, fight against an evil empire, and lay waste to those who stand in our way. 

fxfnxlmhxhox.png 

Thread Information  

For those of you not in the know or need a refresher. Miss Blonde is a transfer character from a Star Wars RP site. I won’t bog you down in the details of the site’s history, but the long short of it is that it’s set 800 years after the events of the most recent films and a deadly virus has swept through the galaxy causing old nations to fall and new ones to rise from the ashes. With all that being said, if you want to join in for the fun whether you’re a person from Sigil being sucked into this world via the dimension door bomb spell that was used, a citizen of the Star Wars universe looking to come to Val (I know like myself, a good amount of other people have transfers from that universe.), or if you’re one of Blonde’s hired guns that have just been hanging out in the background. No matter how you want to slice it, all are welcome to join. 

This thread will start on Thursday the 6th of June during the evening of this week. While reading up on the previous thread will most certainly behoove you. It’s not necessary. All you need to know is that the thread will be taking place on a remote planet within Wild Space, and it will most likely be combat oriented with a lot of emotional moments that will direct the thread forward. So remember June 6th 2019 is our start date and all are welcome to participate.

our current participants are: @vielle @The North Wind @Djinn&Juice @Turquoisie @danzilla3 @Thotification @Fierach @Trigger2Red Join in you wish. 

Also @supernaltagging you just cause. 

Edited by Dredge

3 hours ago, Metty said:

I can basically put Arashi in there to help out. I hope she'd get paid well tho or she aint gonna risk it.

Sure, I’d recommend skimming the first thread if you're joining up on the side of Miss Blonde

43 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

I have a set of two that Miss Blonde and Jack had a previous encounter with. If she's willing they'll help. They got nothing better do but roam the lands and be on watch every time they're in Hellsgate.

Sure! We’d love to have you onboard. If you are tagging along as hires guns that have been in the background, then I do recommend just skimming the previous thread. But tomorrow I’m probably going to put up a summary of events in the comments to describe what happened for anyone who wishes to join in. 

1 minute ago, Dredge said:

Sure! We’d love to have you onboard. If you are tagging along as hires guns that have been in the background, then I do recommend just skimming the previous thread. But tomorrow I’m probably going to put up a summary of events in the comments to describe what happened for anyone who wishes to join in. 

Will do. But keep in mind that a third can be possible in a last resort effort for protection. Shield bubbles save lives. Hopefully it won't come to it.

15 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

Will do. But keep in mind that a third can be possible in a last resort effort for protection. Shield bubbles save lives. Hopefully it won't come to it.

Whichever direction you’d like to go I’m down with. I’m always one who wants to put story first and I’m down with whatever. 👍😄

John Wilder can always call in Thurgood Singlance, and the latter could even arm the group, if need be, with firearms that would be long ancient to the Star Wars setting, but likely be more effective than plasma blasters; everybody forgot about them, so nobody's making armor that will stop bullets anymore.