Infernal

Onwards, to Glory! [Dogs of War (Quest for Items of Darkness)]

The Dogs of War are about to mobilize into a mighty mission to make Terrenus a safer place. They intend on venturing out into Terrenus in the hopes of locating cursed objects so they can retrieve, bring them back to Illyana Uldwar who will in turn attempt to either purify the artifact or destroy it if purification is not possible. 

What artifacts are they going after?: The Dogs of War will be going after several artifacts, splitting themselves into three teams so they can cover more ground and obtain multiple cursed artifacts. These teams go as such.

1. Team LongswordRumors are flying that the vigilante group known as Justice is hiring someone with the ability to raise the dead under their will. Concerned, the Dogs of War intend on investigating these claims, and are traveling to a village known as Carrot Hill to gather information.

[Sir Ultin, Sir Gamesly, Sir Lucario and Sir Yorefield will be participating in this quest. They will be joined by four squires, four wolfhounds and one scribe to record the journey.]

Team Battle Axe (official artifact challenge): The Rod of Peter the Dark is a dangerous item that can cause much suffering to those who wield it. The Knights intend on claiming it for themselves so they can make certain it can never cause harm again.

[Sir Roderick Julian, Sir Henry Julian and Sir Daymare will be taking part of this quest. They will be joined by three squires, three wolfhounds and a scribe to record the journey.]

Team Halberd: In the far reaches of Norkotia, it is rumored a dangerous Idol of a bygone age resides. This item, if claimed by the wrong hands, could cause untold devastation to the world. The Knights now hunt for this idol, determined to destroy it entirely.

[Sir Redford, Sir Cumic and Sir Kingson will be partaking in this quest. They will be joined by three squires, three wolfhounds and a scribe to record their journey.]

All three of these teams will be in separate threads that you are welcome to join either as helpful, Neutral or even antagonists of the quest. 

Post your interest here if you have any and we'll see what we can make happen. More details to come soon.

Edited by Infernal

I'd like to help GM the idol quest, if/whenever you go for it. Since the idol is set in Arkholm, I'd like a chance to flesh out the city a bit.

Edited by Tyler

As it has been pointed out to me, I have not listed a reward one may receive for being part of these quests. If you would like a reward, please let me know and we can work out what works best for you. 

If a lack of reward is not what is keeping you from participating, please let me know so we can try and work it out in order to make this an inclusive experience for everyone. 

Until I saw that last post there, I was about to throw Dan in as an antagonist in Dark Peter's Rod, as a thief trying to nab the rod himself, or maybe the idol in order to siphon its power.

But if there is a reward for something.......

Edited by HollowCipher

5 minutes ago, HollowCipher said:

Until I saw that last post there, I was about to throw Dan in as an antagonist in Dark Peter's Rod, as a thief trying to nab the rod himself, or maybe the idol in order to siphon its power.

But if there is a reward for something.......

The reward might be a gift from Gaia....and we know the relationship between Dan and the church,.....☺️

So all of the threads are up except for the one set in Norkotia. After speaking with Tyler on Discord he has expressed his wish that he wanted me to hold off for at least a month and that's what I'm doing. Apologies to those who wished to attend including @Alpha Fox if you would like to be part of any of the other threads just let me know and we'll see if we can make that happen.