The Doctor is in! And he’s looking for individuals to join him in taking over a hospital. And it’s not any old Hospital too, but the one and only Mausoleum. Combining the best magical and technological healthcare available, the facility houses advanced tech and potent arcane instruments for the purposes of healing and recuperation.

The Mausoleum was originally in a continent that has now been destroyed/ assimilated. Being a sizable facility with prominent individuals seeking treatment, there existed a teleportation drive within the building that moved it to the outskirts of Last Chance in Terrenus territory where it has operated all these years.

Mercenaries, outlaws, heroes, people looking for arthritis medicine, anyone is welcome to the gate-crashing party. Looters are welcome but the main purpose is to commandeer the facility as a base of operations for the doctor and any interested parties thereafter. Expect some resistance from the facility security and probably some of the staff. Look at it this way though, if you get hurt, we’re in a hospital already!

This RP has started

Current Players:

I'll be leading the effort with Dr. Navarr, with a few high-functioning junkies in tow.

@amenities will be playing the Head Administrator

Raiders Include:

@supernal will run join with the Terenus Military (This group/faction is its own thing although anyone is welcome to play on the side of the law/government personnel as a parallel group)

@Trexasle With Leontias Metalliene

@Rabbit With Vito and Floki

@Turquoisie With Gabriel

@SteamWarden With Nikolai

@Monoxide With Chad

@Nebula With Alkha

@Praetorian With Farkis

Come join the fun!

Links for info: Mausoleum InformationalWC threadIC Thread (Though the IC thread is defunct)

Main Objectives:

a) Overthrow the administrative staff and security forces within the facility

b) Assimilate submissive staff if capable

c) Reestablish presence in Terrenus

Optional Objectives:

a) Minimize civilian casualties to avoid governmental reaction

b) Minimize structural damage to the facility

Loot Division:

a) All generic resources (currency, generic drugs, personal equipment) acquired should the mission succeed will be divided half, with one part remaining with those assuming command of the facility, with the other half divided among all other participants in whatever manner they deem appropriate. (these aren't going to be good guys so maybe expect a little squabbling over the loot.)

b) Large equipment (cybernetic implantation tables, rune smith tables, etc.) are not to be part of the loot division, although interested parties may barter/negotiate for them if they so wish.

c) Participants will have free lifetime access to the Mausoleum's services via a VIP card. VIP cards are bearer-only, meaning anyone who has it is honored, regardless of whether they were the original participating character or a thief/murderer/scavenger/heir who happens to possess it. (free here meaning IC interactions are not as demanding as it would be to out-patients)

Other Perks:

Parties interested in investing, or otherwise becoming part of the new staff get first priority for positions and such.

@vielle calling dibs on the success of this operation. (thanks for the support!)

Edited by Oljhin Akusao

Technically, the facility is a private corporation so I don't think we'd really necessarily be "bad guys" if we handle the take-over with finesse. But I am down for just blasting through the front door if that's the jam.

I'll edit the first post for the incentives that I forgot apparently but yes. Money, use of the facilities, connections to a possibly burgeoning black market of body parts, the whole nine yards.

I’ve gotten really used to making numbered points for easy reference down the line so pardon if it comes off as odd for these casual interactions 

1) I’m definitely interested. My party will belong to the military. The only thing I’m undecided on is how covert this will be but figure that can be settled closer to the actual roleplay 

2) For my part it’ll be a sanctioned operation. I ascribe to an equilibrium of force philosophy for these kinds of things so won’t be rolling in tanks and firing orbital cannons but intend this to be one part of a multiple part operation to get to the puppet master 

3) if you go out of your way to murder a thousand people the officers involved will likely try to stop you / take note for future follow up in other missions but as far as this thread is concerned it’s very much a skip the small fish to get the big fish kind of thing. You’re more likely to run afoul of the Dead, who shadow own the place but don’t think your character would know that 

And to close, this is just for my personal involvement and not an overarching theme of Olj’s interest check. It shouldn’t interfere with other people’s motivations 

Edited by supernal

Conversely, anyone wishing to participate on the side of the Facility, Catalyst Corporation, or even a patient in the building is also welcome. Maybe you foil our plans, thereby ingratiating yourself/selves into the organization. Hey I am welcome to organic and dynamic changes to the story so long as it makes everyone awesome in some capacity.

Think The Raid, Dredd (2012), Die Hard 1 & 2, Hateful Eight, in that all the action happens in one location. We might have people going to secure different objectives (If we have enough) others pursuing their own agendas etc. Fun and death all around!

1 minute ago, Oljhin Akusao said:

Conversely, anyone wishing to participate on the side of the Facility, Catalyst Corporation, or even a patient in the building is also welcome. Maybe you foil our plans, thereby ingratiating yourself/selves into the organization. Hey I am welcome to organic and dynamic changes to the story so long as it makes everyone awesome in some capacity.

Think The Raid, Dredd (2012), Die Hard 1 & 2, Hateful Eight, in that all the action happens in one location. We might have people going to secure different objectives (If we have enough) others pursuing their own agendas etc. Fun and death all around!

If you are looking for a large group (like over 5) / have no real limits on people joining we can make a banner announcement for this roleplay 

Just now, Oljhin Akusao said:

That's a thing? Yes please! 🙂

This may feel like I'm giving you the run around I just like doing this for tracking and because the activity hopefully brings more attention to this thing's public use

Mind just dropping a link asking for an announcement here?: https://www.valucre.com/topic/40587-announcements-for-your-roleplay/page/7/

3 minutes ago, supernal said:

This may feel like I'm giving you the run around I just like doing this for tracking and because the activity hopefully brings more attention to this thing's public use

Mind just dropping a link asking for an announcement here?: https://www.valucre.com/topic/40587-announcements-for-your-roleplay/page/7/

Done! Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Turquoisie said:

Oooo!! Could I join in with my Tori AI Character (Gabriel), as part of the raiding party ?? I think that'd be fun and interesting 🙂

Of course. Welcome aboard! also, do you have a link to your Tori or just winging it? You don't need one to join just asking so I can link it in the first post.

Edit: Never mind found it. 🙂 Let's light some shiz up

Edited by Oljhin Akusao