On 6/29/2019 at 4:53 PM, SteamWarden said:

*sighs happily and leans back, hands behind my head* Locked doors. Nothing Nikolai can't break. A semi metal man with the ability to lift 20 tons. Doors mean nothing.

Can you tell me which door you broke down referring to our pretty map? I'm gonna say Laboratory, but you tell me how that sits

5 minutes ago, amenities said:

Can you tell me which door you broke down referring to our pretty map? I'm gonna say Laboratory, but you tell me how that sits

Depends. If the hallway doors are locked then that would be the one that got sent flying down the hall leading to more choices being opened up. If you mean the actual door leading into the Laboratory then probably not seeing as the whole hospital went into lockdown and we're still in the waiting room which I can't tell if it leads directly to the Laboratory, I don't think it does though. If it does than then I suppose that would be the door I knocked down.

2 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

Depends. If the hallway doors are locked then that would be the one that got sent flying down the hall leading to more choices being opened up. If you mean the actual door leading into the Laboratory then probably not seeing as the whole hospital went into lockdown and we're still in the waiting room which I can't tell if it leads directly to the Laboratory, I don't think it does though. If it does than then I suppose that would be the door I knocked down.

I was gonna leave the hall doors open, but since yous kicking in a door FROM Admissions...

WELCOME TO THE MAUSOLEUM HALLWAY

1 minute ago, amenities said:

I was gonna leave the hall doors open, but since yous kicking in a door FROM Admissions...

WELCOME TO THE MAUSOLEUM HALLWAY

Eh to be fair the majority of hospitals I've been in don't allow access without someone of the staff letting you through. I figured this would've been the case.

1 minute ago, SteamWarden said:

Eh to be fair the majority of hospitals I've been in don't allow access without someone of the staff letting you through. I figured this would've been the case.

Are you trying to say the Mausoleum WOULDN'T just let a drake and some heavily armed bandits have free run of the place?

Doesn't sound like any hospital I've ever been to

It’d be amazing if there was some kind of online / collab version of MSPAINT so we could place letters or colored markers of ourselves down on the map and live update our placement on it 

1 minute ago, supernal said:

It’d be amazing if there was some kind of online / collab version of MSPAINT so we could place letters or colored markers of ourselves down on the map and live update our placement on it 

There's google drawings. I've never used it, but I'm guessing it would work like google docs. But I'm guessing people wouldn't feel comfortable sharing google accounts.

1 minute ago, Rabbit said:

There's google drawings. I've never used it, but I'm guessing it would work like google docs. But I'm guessing people wouldn't feel comfortable sharing google accounts.

If google drawing allows you to upload a picture which I’m not sure about then that’ll work. I’m happy to host it on the Valucre account and open it up to anonymous access / edits for the life of the thread 

Trying this out: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1ikccFj4WlAja6S9Mife8K0Wlnwfuuk_DaZUljsj8eRk/edit?usp=sharing

R is Rhen based off of where I think she'd be looking for and finding the map @amenities

And N is for Nikolai based on his kicking the door in @SteamWarden

And since this is open for anyone with the link to the edit if wrong then you can go ahead and move them to suit. Other players can add in a text box with their own letters or names and move them as they move in the thread