Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, supernal said:

Trying this out: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1ikccFj4WlAja6S9Mife8K0Wlnwfuuk_DaZUljsj8eRk/edit?usp=sharing

R is Rhen based off of where I think she'd be looking for and finding the map @amenities

And N is for Nikolai based on his kicking the door in @SteamWarden

And since this is open for anyone with the link to the edit if wrong then you can go ahead and move them to suit. Other players can add in a text box with their own letters or names and move them as they move in the thread

C o o l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Eat Mans' throat.

2. Say "Bye Felicia" and leave.

3. Go Fuck up the raiders.

4. Negotiate terms in order to ascertain relevant information about the physical security of the building.

5. Try to kill everyone.

6. Sit around and do nothing while everything goes to shit.

 

(Future dice roll, while I wait on Amenities reply, subject to change based on how he responds.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

1. Eat Mans' throat.

2. Say "Bye Felicia" and leave.

3. Go Fuck up the raiders.

4. Negotiate terms in order to ascertain relevant information about the physical security of the building.

5. Try to kill everyone.

6. Sit around and do nothing while everything goes to shit.

 

(Future dice roll, while I wait on Amenities reply, subject to change based on how he responds.)

Prae out with his own damn plan.

Farkis realizes if he just helped the raiding squad he can be a doctor without going through this hassle right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

Prae out with his own damn plan.

Farkis realizes if he just helped the raiding squad he can be a doctor without going through this hassle right?

Not really. Farkis has no idea what state the hospital would be left in once the raiding party is done raiding. It very well might not be usable. And with the good Doctor no longer around to guide you vikings, seems like it might become a free for all.

But more importantly than all of that, what you see as a hassle, he sees as a game. Playing doctor, playing viking, playing hero, it's all just a game to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@amenities @supernal

I've been waiting for @Turquoise to post their response to the situation at hand, seeing that Chad already entered the hospital. (I think he still would have kicked the door even after he realized it was automatic)

I can start working on a post though since you're waiting on me ?

 

Edited by Monoxide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Praetorian said:

Not really. Farkis has no idea what state the hospital would be left in once the raiding party is done raiding. It very well might not be usable. And with the good Doctor no longer around to guide you vikings, seems like it might become a free for all.

But more importantly than all of that, what you see as a hassle, he sees as a game. Playing doctor, playing viking, playing hero, it's all just a game to him.

Since our doc is currently out of office, I'd happily have Farkis take over. You wanna play doc?  Play doc. You wanna play raid leader?  Play raid leader. Just don't be stopping Vito from raiding that cookie jar is Amenities office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 2:43 PM, Rabbit said:

Since our doc is currently out of office, I'd happily have Farkis take over. You wanna play doc?  Play doc. You wanna play raid leader?  Play raid leader. Just don't be stopping Vito from raiding that cookie jar is Amenities office.

Yeah when I signed up for this I didn't know it'd be such an episode of Scrubs (lol jk)

@Monoxide 1) When do you think you can post? It's not a huge deal I'm just waiting on you because #2

2) When you do post, don't forget that Meredith slapped the shit out of Chad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, amenities said:

Yeah when I signed up for this I didn't know it'd be such an episode of Scrubs (lol jk)

@Monoxide 1) When do you think you can post? It's not a huge deal I'm just waiting on you because #2

2) When you do post, don't forget that Meredith slapped the shit out of Chad!

My apologies for the delay-I'll have a post ready tomorrow morning (I again apologise if we live in different time zones)

I'll make sure Chad reacts accordingly! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...