And I don't see much of, most of everyone seem to have split up and I can't find much of a Leeway In...

Mind if I shadow someone else? I certainly weant to find another way back into the thread but it seems everyone is just all over the place.

6 minutes ago, Trexasle said:

And I don't see much of, most of everyone seem to have split up and I can't find much of a Leeway In...

Mind if I shadow someone else? I certainly weant to find another way back into the thread but it seems everyone is just all over the place.

You’re right they are split up but Olj’s original overthrow staff and security doesn’t really require that they be grouped together. I (as a regular player) definitely say find the person or people you think you can throw bones with the best and go for it 

Maybe attack amenities Merideath to help Nikolai out? Mer seems the most serious defense the place has 

steamwarden posted an indefinite afv so we will proceed with his character in bare bones fashion

Since no one else has posted since the previous round of tags I'll go next and we can proceed with the handful of us who remain

@amenities you should add multiple Rs on the map for the placement of your multiple R characters

Also why would Remus go to admin. to meet up with Regulus and Regius. Can't he tell from the control room that they aren't there?

Edited by supernal

Hey @Rabbit here's an updated roll list if you want to teleport Vito around again. Also poking for post.

Dice Rolling Thread

1 - The Basement with Mans, a safe full of cash cash cash and the laptop/portal

2 - Emergency where all the hostages are

3 - On Mans' desk

4 - Outside again

5 - Right in front of Remus

6 - The Basement with Mans, a safe full of cash cash cash and the laptop/portal

Just now, Rabbit said:

@amenities I'll be getting a post up tonight, I've just been unsure of what direction to push Vito.

Well I'll tell you right now the purpose of the rolls is to introduce the possibility that you get down the the basement or nearby, and go for the sweet goods in the thread right now which are: the black laptop, the contents of the safe, and the portal. All of them have unknown contains, but would all be objectively neat for the average RPer to get their hands on.