A raid!? How nice! I will gladly join along! Hmm... who to use, who to use. I have a person who specializes in shields and protecting, sounds odd I know, but would the raid party like a guy who can use any kind of shield known to man, including bubble shields? … Remember bubble shields block both in and out. Also ice magic is pretty cool too. 

Oooh! After reading the Other Perks, I'm very interested in investing in the revamped Mausoleum with my character Míra ? I would've liked to join the raid with some other character, but my current Val workload limits me so ? however, I'd very much like to work with the new proprietors of the Mausoleum in the near future through Míra.

12 hours ago, Trexasle said:

I will probably be using Leon for this. Probably going to join with the Military folks, Leon ain't one to raid (anymore at least.)

Welcome aboard! although you should probably coordinate with supernal for how you'll insert into the Military folks.

7 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

A raid!? How nice! I will gladly join along! Hmm... who to use, who to use. I have a person who specializes in shields and protecting, sounds odd I know, but would the raid party like a guy who can use any kind of shield known to man, including bubble shields? … Remember bubble shields block both in and out. Also ice magic is pretty cool too. 

Anyone is welcome, everyone is welcome! The raiding party could always use more people. What's the size limits of this bubble shield? Never a bad idea to have shields during a siege/raid

3 hours ago, vielle said:

Oooh! After reading the Other Perks, I'm very interested in investing in the revamped Mausoleum with my character Míra ? I would've liked to join the raid with some other character, but my current Val workload limits me so ? however, I'd very much like to work with the new proprietors of the Mausoleum in the near future through Míra.

No pressure! After this goes down there's going to be plenty of opportunities to RP. Also if you want an easier workload but still want to join the raid, maybe use someone who's injured and inside already getting treatment. this would theoretically let you post slower without much hindrance since the character would be taking long rests between bouts. Again, no pressure. Maybe we can raid something else after this ?

Edit: after reading Mira's profile, I was thinking that maybe you'd like to invest before the raid begins? manpower, information, whatever she feels she can spare so as to improve our odds? of course this would immensely benefit her should we succeed. as a player, this would require 2, maybe 3 posts from you during the initial stages and then just exit out if you so wish.

Also, I'll get this started tomorrow. Let's just see if anyone else would like to join in.

PS. edited first post to reflect players

PPS. In the event that we start and you'd still like to join (either side) don't hesitate to say so! 

The military isn't taking third-parties in for this mission, but Leon can still be on the "same side" of just wanting to see a criminal being brought down / brought to justice. Maybe a personal agenda or if he's a good-flavored merc he can be doing a private security gig for someone with a noble axe to grind?

2 minutes ago, Oljhin Akusao said:

after reading Mira's profile, I was thinking that maybe you'd like to invest before the raid begins? manpower, information, whatever she feels she can spare so as to improve our odds? of course this would immensely benefit her should we succeed. as a player, this would require 2, maybe 3 posts from you during the initial stages and then just exit out if you so wish.

Sounds good to me! Míra could come visit the Doctor with some manpower and equipment to spare, and possibly some helpful information ? should the raid succeed, she'll swoop in to invest in things, partner up with the new management.

1 minute ago, vielle said:

Sounds good to me! Míra could come visit the Doctor with some manpower and equipment to spare, and possibly some helpful information ? should the raid succeed, she'll swoop in to invest in things, partner up with the new management.

Aren't you afraid that the dead are going to come after you for coming after their stuff?

(lol jk let's pwn their skulls)

((srsly tho keep an eye on amenities he makes moves))

Edited by supernal

Just now, supernal said:

Aren't you afraid that the dead are going to come after you for coming after their stuff?

Míra has a trump card to keep her safe, no worries ? after Belladonna's defection, the Toxicant have taken measures to ensure a breach of security will not happen again.

Perhaps this can also be a fact finding mission re. Belladonna's mysterious new organization.

2 minutes ago, supernal said:

ssshhh stop scaring my investors!

3 minutes ago, vielle said:

Sweet! thank you. Expect things to happen tomorrow ?

1 minute ago, Monoxide said:

Hopping on board with the raiders sounds like fun....though my only character so far, Chad, is pretty basic (me being new to Valucre and all).  Is that kind of a problem?

No problem at all. Basic is actually good, you can flesh him out in writing rather than listing! Welcome aboard!

I've also edited the first post to reflect that the military faction is its own thing.