3 minutes ago, Oljhin Akusao said:

No problem at all. Basic is actually good, you can flesh him out in writing rather than listing! Welcome aboard!

I've also edited the first post to reflect that the military faction is its own thing.

Sounds good, then.  Chad is likely enticed by the reward of free health services.  And loot.  A greedy fellow.

Edited by Monoxide

2 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Sounds good, then.  Chad is likely enticed by the reward of free health services.  And loot.  A greedy fellow.

Friendly reminder that health services may include but are not limited to: Cybernetic augmentations, runeskin forging, appendage enhancements/additions, etc.

Just now, Oljhin Akusao said:

Friendly reminder that health services may include but are not limited to: Cybernetic augmentations, runeskin forging, appendage enhancements/additions, etc.

I’ll definitely be taking advantage of that

And off the books or do gunshot wounds (or wand burns) get reported to the police? 

2 minutes ago, Oljhin Akusao said:

Sweet, I dig that.  Chad 2.0 sounds like a fine idea

Edited by Monoxide

Just now, supernal said:

I’ll definitely be taking advantage of that

And off the books or do gunshot wounds (or wand burns) get reported to the police? 

a) Please do, it's what we're here for!

b) Management has yet to pass me a memo regarding the matter. I'll inform you as soon as we get our shit together.

Also. Thanks.. great now I'm listing things in an orderly and easy to track fashion. I hate you. jk I love you

@

2 hours ago, supernal said:

The military isn't taking third-parties in for this mission, but Leon can still be on the "same side" of just wanting to see a criminal being brought down / brought to justice. Maybe a personal agenda or if he's a good-flavored merc he can be doing a private security gig for someone with a noble axe to grind?

Honestly, I would imagine the traveling bard just come across this BS by accident. I don't imagine him having much of a connection to this until probably the spoils, I need to acquaint him with others more and I think a raid like this would work wonders to move him more away from Travelling bard to more of an adventurer for hire.

Just now, Oljhin Akusao said:

Alright-y. Think about it though I mean you could play a bystander/patient/ outside party as well. Just suggestions but either way, welcome!

Okie, thanks!