I have a character, his name is Farkis. He'd love to help, so long as he can play doctor after. He has no credentials or medical experience, but it's the thought that counts, right?

2 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

I have a character, his name is Farkis. He'd love to help, so long as he can play doctor after. He has no credentials or medical experience, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Oh yeah. The training can come after. Or not even after. We'll see what shenanigans Farkis can get into in the basement. Welcome aboard!

The way the parties are formatted makes it seem like I may be defending the mausoleum. Just in case it comes across that way I’m interested in bucking the current administration so am likely a raider. It’ll be for a different reason but the actions are fundamentally the same (hence the forget the small fish of petty crimes in this thread for the big fish they’re really after) 

Just so no one is surprised when they see me join in the thread! 

13 minutes ago, supernal said:

The way the parties are formatted makes it seem like I may be defending the mausoleum. Just in case it comes across that way I’m interested in bucking the current administration so am likely a raider. It’ll be for a different reason but the actions are fundamentally the same (hence the forget the small fish of petty crimes in this thread for the big fish they’re really after) 

Just so no one is surprised when they see me join in the thread! 

Oh didn't see it like that. Will promptly adjust the post.

Post edited.

I guess the reasoning for the format was that the raiders would be under my leadership as a single faction, while you and amenities were separate factions entirely.

Edited by Oljhin Akusao

17 minutes ago, Oljhin Akusao said:

Oh didn't see it like that. Will promptly adjust the post.

Post edited.

I guess the reasoning for the format was that the raiders would be under my leadership as a single faction, while you and amenities were separate factions entirely.

Ah! I see / get that. I can definitely do that and come in as the second of a two pronged whatchamacallit but my preference is to be part of the raiding group, under your leadership, so I can be with the rest of the players where the action is without diluting / branching it 

2 minutes ago, supernal said:

Ah! I see / get that. I can definitely do that and come in as the second of a two pronged whatchamacallit but my preference is to be part of the raiding group, under your leadership, so I can be with the rest of the players where the action is without diluting / branching it 

Oooh. Alright then, I guess I was giving the military too wide a berth and was thinking they were above working with the doctor and his less than savory friends. Was working out how to branch out and was sort of pulling my hair out but with this, I'd have not as much work to coordinate with disparate groups. Neat! Thank you. Yes I would also prefer I lead directly the efforts.

Spoiler

you have no idea how hard it is to resist saying I'd like you under me. >.>