3 hours ago, Oljhin Akusao said:

That post took longer to write and is longer than I would like.

Can you give some of your writing powers? I wish to have the power to do longer posts like that.

On a more serious note. The girl Nikolai is paired with. That girl belongs to?

Just now, SteamWarden said:

Can you give some of your writing powers? I wish to have the power to do longer posts like that.

Right here buddy (I believe) 

Also we’re all still moving in as a group and as a pair we’re responsible for the exit plan? Or are me and steam completely breaking off into our own rotation?

2 hours ago, amenities said:

I'll post after SteamWarden

I am waiting for confirmation on who Nikolai's paired up with. Well at least who she belongs to.

So unless you still wanna wait for me to post or you wanna post before me, either is fine.

Edited by SteamWarden

By the way, for future reference, Chad can make himself look more draconic whenever he wants to, but he does it uncontrollably when he gets angry.  Normally he looks, for the most part, human, as to not draw too much notice to himself.  His thread still needs a bit of work as of yet ? 

7 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

It's likely because of all the talking. I don't like talking much, more death, less yap.

7 hours ago, supernal said:

Right here buddy (I believe) 

Also we’re all still moving in as a group and as a pair we’re responsible for the exit plan? Or are me and steam completely breaking off into our own rotation?

@supernal @SteamWarden Yup you two are the pair.

Also, yes we're still moving as one team with the two of you responsible for the exit if/when we need it.

1 hour ago, Rabbit said:

Is there an order to when everyone posts or is it just free for all? Because the order has changed second time around. 

Nope. There isn't  I'll reflect that in the first post but we are to post once per round, regardless of order so whoever has time doesn't have to wait around for the others.

6 hours ago, Praetorian said:

-twiddles thumbs- You can't get mad at me. We did say shenanigans. 

you dick I actually like this

1 hour ago, Monoxide said:

By the way, for future reference, Chad can make himself look more draconic whenever he wants to, but he does it uncontrollably when he gets angry.  Normally he looks, for the most part, human, as to not draw too much notice to himself.  His thread still needs a bit of work as of yet ? 

I see. Didn't see that in his thread so I just assumed he'd look like a dragoon out the bat. But thanks for catching that. ?

In Summary:

a) we're moving as a group, with each sub-set knowing what to focus on when the screaming starts. The sub-sets are:

a.1) [Monoxide, Texasle, Rabbit, Turquoise, Praetorian] 

a.2) [supernal, SteamWarden]

a.3) [Oljhin, Nebula]

b) there is no turn/post order. Unless you're waiting for someone to post specifically or plan to react to someone else's post, feel free to post. 1 post per round, save @amenities who posts for the head/defenders. of course this can be adjusted according to needs.

2 minutes ago, amenities said:

My posts will cover some reaction to everyone's material, but I think as things resolve it would be wise to group supernal, Praetorian, SteamWarden and myself together.

on your own post rotation? Doesn't bother me none.

Edited by Oljhin Akusao