I know we are allowed to comment in any order, but we should wait for the rest of our group to respond before posting repetitively. (I believe you said something about posting in "rounds", but I don't quite understand what that refers to)  Is that correct, or can I respond regardless of the fact that some of my group hasn't posted yet?  Sorry if you've already went over this.  

25 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

I know we are allowed to comment in any order, but we should wait for the rest of our group to respond before posting repetitively. (I believe you said something about posting in "rounds", but I don't quite understand what that refers to)  Is that correct, or can I respond regardless of the fact that some of my group hasn't posted yet?  Sorry if you've already went over this.  

Rounds generally means everyone in the thread posts once until everyone has then refresh. Hence round. One round of posting is one post person. There's an any order whoever posts first posts. Then there's a kind of organized round where everyone has a set position to post and they can't post until the person before them does. I wanna say this a free order round but I can't say for sure.

1 hour ago, SteamWarden said:

Rounds generally means everyone in the thread posts once until everyone has then refresh. Hence round. One round of posting is one post person. There's an any order whoever posts first posts. Then there's a kind of organized round where everyone has a set position to post and they can't post until the person before them does. I wanna say this a free order round but I can't say for sure.

Yeah, I understand now.  Thanks for the confirmation. I'll wait for the others in my group to post before I do again. 

37 minutes ago, supernal said:

How long are we collectively willing to wait before doing another round?

I'm waiting on either Oljhin or the group collectively decides we're going ahead. I'm not sure what to do since we're escape route and I feel making an escape route for the main guy who isn't here is just odd.

3 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

I'm waiting on either Oljhin or the group collectively decides we're going ahead. I'm not sure what to do since we're escape route and I feel making an escape route for the main guy who isn't here is just odd.

You’re part of the group so you’re someone who should be opining on how long of a wait there should be

I’m in the Praetorian camp of approximately 1 week. I’ll post on or shortly after the weekend regardless for my character’s personal agenda 

If Oljhin doesn't post before me, when I post I'm going include something about the Doctor becoming indisposed of. I'll pick a manner that will allow him to easily reintegrate into the thread whenever he has free time again. At that point, you guys can use that to reevaluate your plan and decide if you want to continue with the current course of action or a different one.

Logically, if Oljhin isn't around I can understand why some people might want to drop. Likewise, I can also see why some people might want to continue without him just to get the money.

4 minutes ago, supernal said:

You’re part of the group so you’re someone who should be opining on how long of a wait there should be

I’m in the Praetorian camp of approximately 1 week. I’ll post on or shortly after the weekend regardless for my character’s personal agenda 

I'm also in the camp of 1 week. Been waiting for a while so the sooner it is while also giving him a reasonable time to reply.

4 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

If Oljhin doesn't post before me, when I post I'm going include something about the Doctor becoming indisposed of. I'll pick a manner that will allow him to easily reintegrate into the thread whenever he has free time again. At that point, you guys can use that to reevaluate your plan and decide if you want to continue with the current course of action or a different one.

Logically, if Oljhin isn't around I can understand why some people might want to drop. Likewise, I can also see why some people might want to continue without him just to get the money.

That's reasonable enough. As for who might wanna drop, I am in the boat of staying in. The pass for the hospital is all I'm going for. Money is worthless to Nikolai so his sharing will go to @supernal or if he declines then I'll think of who his share goes to.

It’s only been one round so far so I’d rather wait before writing him off stage but if it’s super easy to revert or walk back on that I don’t mind as much. Just don’t want to Olj to feel the thread is getting away from him after just one skip 

4 minutes ago, supernal said:

It’s only been one round so far so I’d rather wait before writing him off stage but if it’s super easy to revert or walk back on that I don’t mind as much. Just don’t want to Olj to feel the thread is getting away from him after just one skip 

I was thinking something super easy peasy to bounce back from, like a sleep spell/trance.