1 hour ago, Rabbit said:

I'm willing to wait another week, just in case he has specific plot points planned ahead for everyone. But as this is a group thread I'll move on with everyone if need be.

Same here.

Actually I just realized the thread here has a "1 per 3 day" post pace tag

So I'm going to make a post now to engage with the people who have engaged with me, but won't advance the thread too much as a consequence

We have our objectives, as well as optional objectives, on the first post to give us guidance on the overall theme if nothing else

Just now, amenities said:

I added a map of the Mausoleum for the purposes of this thread. Let me know if you have any questions. The map has also been edited into the first post of this thread for ease of reference.

maujTU1.jpg

N o i c e

Quite good stuff!

Worth calling out to make sure it isn’t an oversight or that circumstances won’t change as the situation does 

1) none of the posted guards would leave their post to address the situation developing at the main entrance?

2) if true now would that remain true even as the chaos / violence grows? 

@amenities

Edited by supernal

1 minute ago, supernal said:

Quite good stuff!

Worth calling out to make sure it isn’t an oversight or that circumstances won’t change as the situation does 

1) none of the posted guards would leave their post to address the situation developing at the main entrance?

@amenities

1) I have an interesting development of my own at the main entrance, just pop off and see what happens ?

2) Guards are assigned their areas and ain't goin nowhere.

1 minute ago, supernal said:

I just figured that this place was severely corrupted, maybe they got orders to stay and defend 'more important' elements of the building. Which makes some sense as you can't risk everyone else in the building against an unknown threat, only proceeding once more knowledge of the situation has been gained.  

Just now, Rabbit said:

I just figured that this place was severely corrupted, maybe they got orders to stay and defend 'more important' elements of the building. Which makes some sense as you can't risk everyone else in the building against an unknown threat, only proceeding once more knowledge of the situation has been gained.  

It's less corrupt than you know, but it certainly is in a place it's never found itself and has locked down to very specific orders. Without betraying too much, I'll say protecting staff areas and patients are the prime missives.

2 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

I mean I can come up with a half dozen reasons to explain the behavior. I just didn’t want to assume them and also wanted to make sure it was a deliberate design decision by the player and not an oversight. So whatever the reason as long as that’s so, and it is, I have no issue 

If this is harshing anyone’s mellow I don’t mind keeping the questions to myself too! 

Edited by supernal

Just now, supernal said:

I mean I can come up with a half dozen reasons to explain the behavior. I just didn’t want to assume it and wanted to make sure it was a deliberate design decision by the player and not an oversight. So whatever the reason as long as that’s so, and it is, I have no issue 

If this is harshing anyone’s mellow I don’t mind keeping the questions to myself too! 

Oversight? Me?

giphy.gif