Hometown: Kinumo
Marital Status: Single

[PHYSICAL]

Voice: Low, raspy.
Eyes: A deep brown, almost black.
Complexion: Lightly tanned
Height: 5' 11"
Build: Slender, lean muscles.
Hair: Long, wavy and white. Usually in multiple braids.
Scars: Quite a few. One very long one running down her leg, another one from her eyebrow to the corner of her mouth, and another few across her shoulders. A very long one right down her stomach.
Tattoos: A large Tree of Memory covering her back.

[MENTAL]

Demeanor: Quiet, keeps to herself.
Hopes: That she will discover something new.
Fears: Being underground.
Dislikes: Being tied down, wolves, bandits.

[GEAR]

Top: A hooded, green cloak over a grey tunic and light leather armour. Also a weathered satchel. Her sword hangs at her side. Also, two steel gauntlets.
Bottom: Steel toed boots, leggings, again, light armour.

[WEAPONS]

Ayastelle: A broadsword, specifically made for Alkha. Made of high quality, it’s her preferred weapon. Also, it’s named after her mother. Just because.

Daggers: Two daggers she uses as a last resort, or for other purposes.

Poisons: Assorted. Two for quick deaths, one almost untraceable one, and another one for a slow, painful, prolonged death.

[INVENTORY]

Maps, a money bag, satchel, spare clothes, a few rubies, ink, Ayastelle, poisons, daggers, dried food, a water pouch.

[SKILLS]

Flight: Literally just what it says. She can't fly long distance, though.

Pyrokinesis: Just what it says. She isn't too powerful, though.

Swordsmanship: Again, just what it says. She's naturally skilled, but could do with a little improvement

Age 00: Born in Kinumo.

Age 06: Mother began to educate her on other lands, and her fascination grew.

Age 13: Mother killed by bandits.

Age 13: Left Kinumo.

Age 14: Almost killed by a wolf, but saved by a traveller. 

Age 14-19: Travelled with said traveller, trained in swordsmanship. 

Age 20: Bought Ayastelle, left the traveller.

Age 20-26: Travelled alone.

[FAMILY]

Father: Unknown
Mother: Ayas Valcross, deceased, human

[THREADS]

Completed:

Current: Grave Robbing in the Dead of Night

Edited by Nebula
Added information

A bit of writing, mainly because I'm bored and I haven't really stated what Alkha got up to in the years she was travelling.

The light of the fireplace shone onto the side of Lila's face, and for a second, she seemed to glow. Alkha was sitting on the rug, picking at one of the tassels as she played.

Her fingers leapt from key to key, note to note. It was a cheerful tune, all short notes and cut off runs. It was a tune not suited to a day like this. It was a tune suited to her.

Outside, the rain pounded against the windows, begging to be let in. The wind outside would be cold, bracing. In here, though, it was like their own personal cocoon. Crackling fire and piano music and hot mulled wine. It was safe in here.

Lila looked over, a small smile gracing her features as she played blindly and somehow, just somehow, kept the tune going. How she did it, Alkha had no idea. 

They stayed like this, playing and listening until the fire burned down and the sky got darker. Her thoughts were hazy, partly from lack of sleep, partly from the alcohol. 

Everything was beautiful.

Sooo... They're hella gay. I'm not sure I'll stick with this, but right now I'm going with the idea that Alkha's had quite a few relationships in her time. I'm not sure where I wanted to go with this, but it kinda worked? I dont 't know, honestly.