Csl

Time will tell [UM noble house meeting]

1 minute ago, notmuch_23 said:

It took her a while to put it together, and she still can't absolutely confirm it was Oscar. Try going to the police with that kind of "evidence".

Yeah, but she did just confess to working with a criminal pirate. How else was she at such a clandestine meeting? ?

On 6/11/2019 at 11:46 PM, Csl said:

Round-based, no posting order. I'll post for Roz at the beginning of each round and may have her respond within rounds when needed. Otherwise, as long as you don't post twice in a row or are actively spamming replies, reply whenever.

Just to confirm this reading - is this saying that you can post anywhere in a turn that you like, vs that you can reply multiple times in a "round"?

Personally I'm fine with the former but not with the latter since it adds overhead to me as a respondent in terms of timing replies and expanding the content I have to track to respond to accurately. I can't mentally draft a post to something someone says if they can daisy chain posts with someone else and change the nature of the content I'm replying to

Let me know plz mighty @Csl

Edited by supernal

3 minutes ago, Infernal said:

My bad, I fixed my post since I couldn't hide it.

IF my reading is accurate I have no issue with the posts already made staying as an accepted blooper. It’s only as a standard for the lifespan of the thread that I have an issue 

4 hours ago, Infernal said:

You were still involved in a shady deal between SOMEONE and the pirate Lord Copperbeard, who has been confirmed as the one who has committed a good deal of the attacks. So while you didn't know who all the players were, you were still involved and so you should be held responsible

Prove it. Without Aveline's highly questionable testimony that only Mia Uldwar could corroborate (she was there too), there's no proof the meeting ever happened in the first place.

Always lovely to wake up to an IC shouting match.

4 hours ago, supernal said:

Just to confirm this reading - is this saying that you can post anywhere in a turn that you like, vs that you can reply multiple times in a "round"?

Personally I'm fine with the former but not with the latter since it adds overhead to me as a respondent in terms of timing replies and expanding the content I have to track to respond to accurately. I can't mentally draft a post to something someone says if they can daisy chain posts with someone else and change the nature of the content I'm replying to

Let me know plz mighty @Csl

After these first few posts, yeah, I think I'm going to need to modify that rule to "ask in the OOC if anyone intends on posting before you try to post multiple replies in a round"

Is everyone good with that?