"I don't want to kill anybody. But I want you in your rightful place... no better than anybody else." Blackjack replied. 

"What happened because of your negligence is irreversible. Now you need to deal with the consequences."

Zane watched the man leave, and he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, I'm fine... just didn't sign up for a show."

He avoided looking at them as he drew his attention toward the mess instead of the two in front of him. It wasn't something that necessarily shocked him being that he had been in similar situations. He sat down where he had been before, and picked up his glass, which somehow managed to survive the attack. The rain outside grew heavier, now pouring down. Zane wasn't about to leave now, but he knew he could ask Bruce for help right away either. 

@MichaelTheLightBringer

Bruce deactivates his suit and puts the broken down door in place. "Hmm.." he thought the symbiotic suit would form in his hand and would give him the necessary tool to repair the pins doors and places it back. "Good as new...though, I'll have to reinforce it." he mutters to himself.

Spider-Man would sit next to Zane and looked at him. "You know, I used to see him much happier." he whispered to him. "Ever since...well, since Shad left and all he hasn't been the same." 

Zane could tell that from Bruce' expression and look on his face that he was tired, of everything, of being a superhero, of putting his family and his life in danger, of people doubting him, of people who still think he is who he used to be not a selfless guy, he was tired and sick of it but still tried to hold up a fake facade to hid his true feelings. 

@EtherealWings

Edited by MichaelTheLightBringer

Zane held his other hand, his thumb rubbing the back of it as if to calm his nerves. Now that Zane met him in person, he realized that Bruce might not be much different than he was. He could tell how exhausted he looked though he considered the possibility that it was due to the fight just moments ago. He shrugged and looked toward the one nearest to him.

"Well that makes sense. If he were all fine and dandy I would be even more concerned."

The young man drank the glass of water so that only a quarter was left and he sat back in the chair and sighed. "Hope is family isn't too rattled after this whole event in their home."

Now that the helicopter outside was gone, the rain outside gave a peaceful melody through one of the cracked windows. This allowed Zane a sense of tranquility.

@MichaelTheLightBringer

Edited by EtherealWings