Vetanoob

Extremis Malis, Extrema Remedia OOC

9b26a13106a6893bd554aa1b38513ee5.jpg

Characters

Agent Davis Kwan (Icepick)

Agent Daniela Martinez (Patch)

Agent Merrick Kruger (Fiver)

Agent Amy Harrison (Jackdaw)

Agent George "Grayson" Buckley (Robin)

Agent Taryn Morgan (Specter)

Flat,800x800,075,f.u1

Agent "Boomstick" (Rogue)

Posting Order:

1. @Vetanoob
  3. @danzilla3
  5. @sorainvoked
  6. @Eternity
  7. @Hani  (AFV)

Here are the ground rules for this story:

1. Pace shall be 1 post per maximum of 3 days for each character
  2. If you do not post approximately 3 days after your turn, you will be skipped
  3. However, if you need extra time to post please do let us know in this thread so we can accommodate you. We are nice people!
  4. NPC deaths are allowed (unless otherwise stated)
  5. Romance is optional. Everyone is free to pursue it with anyone. (but keep it PG-16 please!)
  6. No actions that will cause instant death (unless otherwise discussed and agreed)
  7. Enjoy yourselves and let your creative juices flow!

If you guys have any questions, anything you'd like to discuss, or have any ideas or suggestions you want to throw out, you are welcome to do so!

Edited by Vetanoob

So since I am a baddie in this thread, if anyone would like to have a fight with me, please PM me. I would prefer if we use a dice roll to decide the winner and loser of the battle, but I am definitely open to other forms of deciding factors.

NOTE: this is NOT T1. I don't want it to be T1 either. HAHA

Edited by sorainvoked

On 6/21/2019 at 4:04 AM, sorainvoked said:

So since I am a baddie in this thread, if anyone would like to have a fight with me, please PM me. I would prefer if we use a dice roll to decide the winner and loser of the battle, but I am definitely open to other forms of deciding factors.

NOTE: this is NOT T1. I don't want it to be T1 either. HAHA

I feel we should do something and see how many of us you can pick off. Something movie-esque where the villain stops the group and one member stays to kill said villain but ultimately dies. 

38 minutes ago, SteamWarden said:

I should mention that Jackdaw would most likely arrive at the park before anyone seeing as how she lives two streets away. If anyone before me wants to know the whereabouts of her location.

So maybe she was in her sniper's nest waiting for enemies when Davis arrived? ?

17 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

I feel we should do something and see how many of us you can pick off. Something movie-esque where the villain stops the group and one member stays to kill said villain but ultimately dies. 

Sounds intriguing. Maybe @sorainvokeds character is working for the main villain (Rogue Agent Aaron Keener) and so is either covertly or overtly trying to sabotage the Division's efforts at every turn?