Vetanoob

Extremis Malis, Extrema Remedia OOC

Hi everyone,

As you all may or may not know, Steamwarden will be leaving this thread and going off Valucre indefinitely for personal reasons. 

I would like to thank him for joining us on this adventure and he will be dearly missed. 

That being said, I will assume that @sorainvoked meant by his post that he will be skipping his turn as his character is still waiting for us to enter. If that is not what you meant @sorainvoked, please let me know. 

That means it is @Eternity's turn now and @Hani after that. Just giving you guys a heads up.

I apologise for not intervening sooner to ensure the story progresses, I know some of us are waiting to move the plot forward. 

So please please do speak up (either posting here or PM me) as I'm currently preparing for the birth of my twin daughters and my attention in Valucre may not be the most optimal right now. 

Posted! 

@danzilla3 It's your turn now. 

As mentioned in the RP thread, the three characters of Hani, The Rabbit Emperor and Steamwarden shall be NPCed by myself, @danzilla3 and @Eternity respectively. 

When we reach the next stage of the story I'll have the three characters removed from the story by getting them reassigned elsewhere so the four of us can continue.