Aziraphale

It's been a while.

Hello everyone,
I didn't think that this forum was still alive after seeing so many of the others fall--but I'm glad I was wrong.
I'm not new,I've just been gone for a very long time.
Even though the character was retired years ago,some of you know me as Zanryu Allivitiar.
But to get to some specifics--
I'm going to be 30 this year,I'm in a great relationship,I still go by Adio [to those who knew me by that name] and I use Male pronouns.
But anywho.
I still Rp on Tumblr quite heavily ,but I don't think I'll be doing much of that here except lurking and interacting when I can--
I hope to see some old faces,and I hope everyone as a whole is doing well.

Edited by supernal

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:59 PM, Aziraphale said:

Hello everyone,
I didn't think that this forum was still alive after seeing so many of the others fall--but I'm glad I was wrong.
I'm not new,I've just been gone for a very long time.
Even though the character was retired years ago,some of you know me as Zanryu Allivitiar.
But to get to some specifics--
I'm going to be 30 this year,I'm in a great relationship,I still go by Adio [to those who knew me by that name] and I use Male pronouns.
But anywho.
I still Rp on Tumblr quite heavily [message me for the links if you do as well] ,but I don't think I'll be doing much of that here except lurking and interacting when I can--
I hope to see some old faces,and I hope everyone as a whole is doing well.

Simply amazing!!

benny

20 hours ago, princeben07 said:

Simply amazing!!

benny

Well hey there,good to see a familiar face.
Still have all my old graphics work hanging around?  Haha.

7 hours ago, Rin said:

Not sure I know you but welcome back space cowboy ^_^

Your username doesn't strike any bells with me either but thank you either way!

5 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Well hey there,good to see a familiar face.
Still have all my old graphics work hanging around?  Haha.

Your username doesn't strike any bells with me either but thank you either way!

Zan-Chan, Rin is a very, VERY close friend of mines...she is the CArdboard Box QUEEN of them all!! Buwahahahahahahah!!

But Zan-Chan...good to see ya though. We SHOULD catch up soon!! You're 30? GOD I'm getting old!!! LOLOLOLOLOOOLO!!!!!!!

Benny

On 6/22/2019 at 2:52 AM, princeben07 said:

Zan-Chan, Rin is a very, VERY close friend of mines...she is the CArdboard Box QUEEN of them all!! Buwahahahahahahah!!

But Zan-Chan...good to see ya though. We SHOULD catch up soon!! You're 30? GOD I'm getting old!!! LOLOLOLOLOOOLO!!!!!!!

Benny

Oh well hello to Rin then,any friend of Benny's is a friend of mine.
Yeah,haha going to be turning 30 on December 13th of this year.

On 6/22/2019 at 6:09 PM, Mickey Flash said:

Hello there!  Welcome back to Val.  :smile:  So can I call you Adio too, or do you prefer Aziraphale?

Thank you very much.
As for what to call me,Aziraphale works,thank you for asking I really appreciate that.
I only let people that I've known for some good time call me Adio now--No offense to you of course,it's just a comfort thing on my end.

Edited by Aziraphale

The site has been very fortunate in having vested administration, vested staff, and vested community members that have been able to keep it afloat, with everything from donations, to word of mouth advertisement, to just being awesome members, to even more technical stuff like asset creations and troubleshooting our systems. I'm really happy with how it's turned out

I remember you Zanryu. I think. You went around making signatures for people for a while didn't you?

Welcome back. Since you won't be doing much RP here let me caution you against advertising for off-site roleplay, even your own, as that is against the rules

Enjoy the site

On 7/2/2019 at 8:21 AM, supernal said:

The site has been very fortunate in having vested administration, vested staff, and vested community members that have been able to keep it afloat, with everything from donations, to word of mouth advertisement, to just being awesome members, to even more technical stuff like asset creations and troubleshooting our systems. I'm really happy with how it's turned out

I remember you Zanryu. I think. You went around making signatures for people for a while didn't you?

Welcome back. Since you won't be doing much RP here let me caution you against advertising for off-site roleplay, even your own, as that is against the rules

Enjoy the site

I'm glad it's seen far better than most RP forums have and hasn't died out/etc.
Yeah that's me,haha.
Thank you,and oh goodness sorry about that-- it won't happen again.

On 7/25/2019 at 12:42 PM, princeben07 said:

I think she made a FEW of MY Signatures, if I am still rocking them. She made ALOT of them for me back in the day. Ah Zan-Chan: I could always depend on her for some adventure!!!

Benny

Male pronouns please and thank you,unless you're actually referring to my character Zanryu herself then yeah--she was a barrel full of adventures that's for sure haha.
Well,if you're still rocking any of them I'm glad--It's been a god awful long time,so the sentiments are appreciated as are you remembering me.
It means a lot.

::This is really late,sorry! 
I've been busy with my new job and life in general..::

Edited by Aziraphale