Mickey Flash

Assassin's Mark OOC

Welcome to the OOC for the Assassin's Mark.  Please address any comments out of character here instead of in the thread.  I follow by the usual rules of Val, but as far as the posting order with so many RPers I think it would be best to not have a posting order.  This means that you post when you can.  Just try to let others know when you plan to make a post if it changes the scene, for the courtesy of others who might be posting at the same time.  If anyone decided, for example, to blow up the town or murder everyone without my permission your post will be ignored and asked to be removed from the thread.  So please try to be considerate of the other RPers in the thread, and let's have some fun!  

I have two characters I am using for the thread.  If you have a character sheet for your charrie, please place it or the link here so we can get to know each other's characters a little better. 

Also, this is the link to the new thread.

@The Rabbit Emperor @Baobhan Sith @Monoxide @SteamWarden @Strangeland @Nebula @SweetCyanide @Twitterpated

2 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

Jumping immediately into the interacting of characters. I wanted to interact with these dark elves the second I could so I went for it.

Ok, I don't know if you planned to have your character kill all of the assissins' guild guards that were protecting the city or not, but I had to jump in there and make sure that wasn't the case.  The assassins' guild is the group that everyone is trying to join in order to be respected assassins.  If they were so easy to kill, they wouldn't be worthy of that kind of respect.  It will take more than one character to do away with them.  They will have equal to greater powers than your character, and wouldn't be likely to run away from a fight, even unto death.  So I made the "bandits" be in the opposite direction of the woods, and had them be average bandits.  

I do admit that this is allowing for my characters to show their true natures, where they aren't very helpful to others and would like to ransack some dead bodies rather than heal a person for money.  :smile:

8 minutes ago, Mickey Flash said:

Ok, I don't know if you planned to have your character kill all of the assissins' guild guards that were protecting the city or not, but I had to jump in there and make sure that wasn't the case.  The assassins' guild is the group that everyone is trying to join in order to be respected assassins.  If they were so easy to kill, they wouldn't be worthy of that kind of respect.  It will take more than one character to do away with them.  They will have equal to greater powers than your character, and wouldn't be likely to run away from a fight, even unto death.  So I made the "bandits" be in the opposite direction of the woods, and had them be average bandits.  

I do admit that this is allowing for my characters to show their true natures, where they aren't very helpful to others and would like to ransack some dead bodies rather than heal a person for money.  :smile:

Actually what you did is exactly what I intended for. The bandits would've attempted to mug (being away from the city to avoid the assassins) a seemingly defenseless girl. During the encounter they all get slaughtered by what is actually a demon taking over the body of the girl. I made the bandit who was running actually run towards the city because at that point he was too scared to care about the assassins.

Also if anyone can sense demons then they'd find 6 inhabiting her body all of varying strengths and abilities unique to the demon. Think of split personality but with literal demons.

19 minutes ago, Mickey Flash said:

This will be interesting.  A demon possessed person going into a village of demon people.  How is that working exactly?  Is she possessed by demon spirits, or demons from another world?  

A little background information. At a young age Susie didn't have many friends in kindergarten and had a few 'imaginary friends' to call friends. Six friends to be exact. She named them Count Ignatius, which is reference to Ignatius of Loyola, that and he didn't like the word 'Saint', Teramundo which is reference to a Spanish broadcasting network she watched as a kid, then Aquafina, Shade and Nocturne (the two seen in my intro post), and Airies. As the years went she was doing fine until she had an elementary meltdown and an 'imaginary friend' said he could help if only she let him. She agreed and in turn was an accidentally allowing of demons to possess her. She was sent to a facility after her school burnt down. Said facility took in very young kids that had powers and trained them to become agents of sorts. Some were trained to do various things and with her unique demonic arsenal they trained her to be an assassin. Every child who turns 18 gets one of a few choices. Choices consist of train new kids, move on from the facility on Earth and live your life how you want or get submitted to a years worth of experiments, tests and much more stuff before being shipped off to a random planet in the universe to move on there and live your how you want on the planet you land on.

Note: All information on this facility is privileged information and should be kept a secret.

Tip: On the character sheet's you can just highlight the blackened out words if you're actually curious. Or you can leave it a mystery.

19 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

https://www.valucre.com/topic/42611-chad-just-chad/

Let me know if you want to know anything about mah boi Chad.

I looked at Chad’s profile page, and read a sentence that said he tries to avoid killing people.  Does that mean he’s only there to watch the festivities?  Or has he decided to make killing people an occupation?  Just curious.  

1 hour ago, Mickey Flash said:

I looked at Chad’s profile page, and read a sentence that said he tries to avoid killing people.  Does that mean he’s only there to watch the festivities?  Or has he decided to make killing people an occupation?  Just curious.  

He's decided to become more than just a thief.  What better way to enable himself to kill his targets without facing retaliation than becoming an assassin?  Basically what that sentence meant is that Chad won't kill randomly unless he wants or needs to, and it applied to when he would steal from random people.  There's not much point in killing a person just to steal from them, in his point of view.  They would provide him with what he wanted, and that's all that had to happen; he recognizes that a life has some value.  Assassin work, on the other hand, provides a reward for someone's death, which is something Chad cannot say no to.  If he has to kill people to get what he wants, then so be it.

WELL.  That was a bit lengthy.  I'll add this to the character sheet.

Edited by Monoxide