@Praetorian Hue hue hue... I am glad you asked! 

There are roles that I have already set, however, they are NPCs which can be controlled by people within the organization depending on what influential tier and prestige ranking you've acquired. 

Basically, it isn't the position that is of interest to you or any other RPer, but the authority to use a certain level of power within the empire as it expands. 

For instance, say a higher ranked RPer was writing with a lower ranked RPer, the higher ranked RPer would be able to exercise the most influence over the NPC's regardless of who owns the thread. So, when you first start you would be tier 0, so you have no control over any of the NPC's, but as you rise in ranks you basically have access to more. 

That being said, there is a cap on how many "cooks" there will be in the kitchen. And to get to the highest tier, there needs to be a substantial amount of work put in.The reason for that is the influence tier system is basically a symbol of trust in you (or another player). Basically, if I am going to let you drive my car, I need to trust that you're dedicated to my cause. 

Hopefully that makes sense. 

Edited by Akako Akari
Grammar

Guest TheMinecrafter

You know I'm joining cause part of your army and whatnot

Sorry for the delayed response! Had a toddler crisis before I could get back to answer more questions.

What I plan on doing is adding a questions part to that first post and the answers. ? That way no one will need to repeat a question. 

@Praetorian asked: 

"Can you explain a little more about the influential tier, and prestige ranking? Like how do you earn them, which one does what, and what exactly I would need to do to increase either?" 

The influential tiers are the overall control you will have in a setting over NPC's, so this is for the player. The prestige ranking basically is how much sway you will have with Akako ICly with your OC. An OC with higher prestige will have an easier time asking her for something or making suggestions than someone that doesn't have that prestige. Prestige rankings can pretty much give an OC minor celebrity status which can be used in other ways aside from how they interact with Akako. So, someone with a high enough prestige ranking could theoretically get a guard to overlook them committing a minor crime or they might be able to eat at places for free. I know a lot of tabletop games and even video games include a Charisma stat. I would think of prestige as something akin to that.

So influence tiers are for the player, while each OC has its own prestige rank. (Ex. A tier 5 player may have one OC with 30 prestige points and another OC with only 10.)

So here is how the Tier system looks and the requirements per tier. 

Influential Tiers: 

Tier 0 - No special privileges
Requirement: N/A

Tier 1 - Minor control over basic NPCs and some guards. (Ex. If you're following Hanami, I am doing just that when we see some of those staffed by Akako coming and going from the estate and when they watch the interaction between Koji and Akako. You will notice that they do not directly interact with anyone at this point.)
Requirement: 350 points, 10 prestige points

Tier 2 - Control over basic NPCs and some guards. At this point, you can control them to interact with others aside from your character. That means, you can have them interact with other OC's at this point. 
Requirement: 700 points, 15 prestige points

Tier 3 - Can control mid-level diplomats. 
Requirement: 1050 points, 30 prestige points

Tier 4 - Basically control anyone within the town/city that is under Akako's influence. 
Requirement: 1400 points, 50 prestige points

Tier 5 - Able to declare war and broker peace treaties. 
Requirement: 1750 points, 100 prestige points

The point system comes in two parts, points earned by completing quests and earning “extra credit based on the amount of work and thought put into the quest. The second part is prestige points awarded by the class of quests completed. Obviously, the harder the quest, the more prestige points you can earn.

Again, the point requirement to move up in tier includes the prestige points earned. (ex. 345 accumulated quest completion points + 15 prestige points = 360 points)