Sanonymous

The Foundation calls, will you answer? [Containment breach] - Interest Check

Valucrean.Containment.Foundation

Related image

"Site-27 has been breached. If you received this message, it is because we require help from the best. Mercenaries, soldiers, warriors, whatever you may be before, you now have a choice. Ignore this message and move on as if you've never read this, or help us save countless lives. You shall be rewarded handsomely of course for your troubles, that is if you survive. Today, Terrenus calls on you. Will you answer?"

-Excerpt of OS-5's message

Site-27 is a heavy containment unit built for the containment of troublesome CS's (Containment Subjects). 3 days ago, the Site has stopped transmitting it's daily reports to Facility-01. 2 days ago, the Foundation Security Task Force Gamma-12 (FSTF Gamma-12) was deployed to investigate Site-27. 1 day ago, all members stopped transmitting reports. 7 hours ago, OS-5 [Sentinel] has established a perimeter of 25 Km around Site-27, bringing whatever reserves the Foundation could deploy in Terrenus to prevent a sector-level annihilation event. 5 hours ago, all CS's were found to return to the breached site. OS-5 sent out calls of help to warriors, soldiers, mercenaries, guns for hire, leaders, anyone who was willing to heed the call to fight on behalf of the foundation. The full message can be read below.

Spoiler

Related image

Respected ___________ of _________,

Today is a grave day in Terrenus, for countless of lives are at stake. 

Site-27 has been breached.

If you received this message, it is because we require help from the best. Mercenaries, soldiers, warriors, whatever you may be before, you now have a choice. Ignore this message and move on as if you've never read this, or help us save countless lives. You shall be rewarded handsomely of course for your troubles, that is if you survive. Today, Terrenus calls on you. 

You will be rewarded a sum of 100.000 units for the containment of each subject and 200.000 for simply participating.

You will lead a task force of 9 men, all highly trained professionals who will follow your orders without question.

Today, the foundation calls upon you. Your wits, strength, power, skills, any and all that may be.

Will you answer?

-OS-5

This is a heavily inspired Containment Breach RP, as to how the organization of SCP inspired the VCF. There are three CS's that need to be contained, each more difficult than the last. Anyone who's character is within Terrenus in more than welcome to help in their own odd way! Whether it is through their brute force, their durability, their strategical mind or their courage to take risks! Any and all are welcome for this relatively casual RP. Details of the CS's will be discussed within the main IC ?

Of course, I'll play as OS-5 and the three CS's themselves. Each of you who are interested in joining will be accountable for the lives of each man, who have families, friends, loved ones and the sort. Be sure to protect them!

Who's up for some containment breach? ?

V.C.F (Valucrean Containment Foundation)

Edited by Sanonymous

2 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

Hmm. I am highly debating this. I have an assassin who isn't from Terrenus but could simply have gotten orders to help out just for the reward. 

You're more than welcome to join! Why not? ? 

1 hour ago, Thotification said:

I'm down...? Prolly bring Shishi Ravenbush and Linda the explorer

Glad to have you on board!

17 hours ago, Sanonymous said:

Main thread is up and all of ya'll are tagged! Sorry for the late post, went to sleep right after making the ic XD

I take it the entities we're fighting are the three listed in the Foundation's user lore? Also had a question for 'the doctor' one. Say a person isn't technically considered a living entity because they're made from the same materials as the Earth below them would they have an upper hand at fighting him?

Edit: I reread. The reanimated bodies attack living sentient creatures. I take back my question seeing as even a demon made from Earthen materials is considered sentient.

Edited by SteamWarden

9 hours ago, SteamWarden said:

I take it the entities we're fighting are the three listed in the Foundation's user lore? Also had a question for 'the doctor' one. Say a person isn't technically considered a living entity because they're made from the same materials as the Earth below them would they have an upper hand at fighting him?

Edit: I reread. The reanimated bodies attack living sentient creatures. I take back my question seeing as even a demon made from Earthen materials is considered sentient.

Indeed! Yeah I was gonna post the CS on the IC instead but I thought why the hell not and copy pasted it to the foundation lore :D

Technically you do have an advantage. The doctor cannot reanimate anything else than a human, as he himself is technically a "human" but he can still send his "zombies" out to get you. Mind you most of them are staff personel so they'd be your common zombies. Sloberring, rotten, biting and scratching, maiming a victim 'til their death but as you go deeper and nearer to the facility, the zombies will be more like mgs. Reprogrammed soldiers who are harder to kill and can very well use guns.

Just now, Thotification said:

Lol..I came too late...can my ladies play catch up?

Oh definitely yeah! Just have your lady show her envelope and she should be led to the room by a private as well, where you can make your pleasantries with Steam and Danzilla ?

That goes without saying that you can too @ticklefarte!