Malintzin

Here there be dragons!

So. As promised my nobility and their regents will be gifted an egg from Raveena to have their very own dragon.

I want you folks to start getting an idea based on what's available here--or to give me an idea if there's one you like but isn't available, so I can give the artist an idea. At some point soon, when everyone's made a choice, I'm going to order a batch of them for you all. He can either make designs for you to pick from, or you can order one already available. If you see one you absolutely want that's available, let me know now so I can either put it on hold or order it. He will either design a unique idea from scratch, or will take a request (for instance, I asked for a Wyvern, and gave him a reference). The cosmic rainbow ones (which is where I ordered mine from) are the most expensive, so be gentle if that's what you want. I won't deny you! Just don't go crazy on my wallet!

Here are some of the concepts he has already and what's presently available.

Two and Four are available

Spoiler

bca3bfb607.jpg

One through Six are available

Spoiler

262f158de0.jpg

Five is available

Spoiler

0b0f8b8760.jpg

One is available, Three through Seven is available

Spoiler

924a1a8f09.jpg

All are available

Spoiler

84c87531d5.jpg

Two and Four through Seven are available

Spoiler

de044254a6.jpg

Two, Six and Seven are available

Spoiler

de18b92617.jpg

Two and Five are available

Spoiler

c0afbccb4b.jpg

All are available

Spoiler

600b3a811b.jpg

I agree! Orionis is like a clumsy pre-teen (while Preta is going through his angsty gothic phase and snarling at everyone) and Rhylkos is like an eager child that wants mommy and daddy's attention. I definitely plan to make Dragons, Wyverns and their kin more commonplace in the empire.

I reached out to Dolor about the island I'm working on for Ty and I think it's going to be a fun place for people to explore and learn more about.

I think I want to order one of the pretty blue ones for Rahab, but like a leafy sea dragon. Sabine will get jealous she missed all the dragons and Artamese will be too busy restocking her supply of crystals from Crystallo Stella.

Though. Now that I think about it. Some gemstone and mineral-inspired eggs would be cool...

47 minutes ago, Malintzin said:

Would you like a design (or even a preference [ eastern or western? ]), or would you like him to just get creative?

Western, black. Maybe like a mix between smaug and alduin. Fierce looking, but not evil.

Edited by danzilla3

Just now, Eternity said:

@Malintzin 

What are the differences? Are they all a surprise?

He can make it a surprise, or he can take a request--like how Dan wanted a western dragon, Ty wanted an eastern dragon, and I ordered myself a leafy sea dragon.

But he also said if there's a theme you think you'd like--like the haunted forest set in the last tag, or one you'd like to create that you can choose from, (I told him gemstones and mineral designs would be cool to see) he can do that too~