I've been... indisposed. ?

Going plan was for maybe a little skirmish in the Broken Plains before moving things into the Whitewood, as narratively, the Plains are rather depleted of evil Yh'mi creatures after the two failed attempts to break through the wall and into Inns'th.

So like in a round or two, I suppose?

And ah, I'll post next, but role call nonetheless.

@ticklefarte

@sheep

@Ghastardly

@SteamWarden

My deepest apologies for the long delay! Life got somewhat busy for me after I finished with my summer term classes, and things have just calmed down to a reasonable level again.

Let's get this show back on the road, shall we?

EpicRome23

@ticklefarte

sheep

Ghastardly

(this was the order as it was before, yeah? It's been a while...)

... Also, I wrote in SteamWarden's exit as he requested in his leaving thread. He's always welcome back if he ends up returning before this finishes, of course, but for now, we carry on. Tally ho!

All right @sheep it looks like you're next. To clarify, Will took out his five and is now helping take out a few more. So, in your posts (all of you) feel free to have a crossbow bolt suddenly impale a Chhitin if you'd like. Sorry again about the delay.

Sorry about that. Haven't been able to write my post yet. Will be posting by monday, at least. Thanks for waiting, and I'll try to post frequently. If I ever don't, just shoot me a message, letting me know that I need to post.

Well we've finally reached the next round lmao

Here's the newly-established order!

EpicRome23

@ticklefarte

Thotification

(I switched you two for convenience since I had Umbra send Will off to talk to Thot's characters lol. Feel free to switch back if you think that makes more sense.)

Yorgie

Trexasle