supernal

Another raid OOC

Just now, Fierach said:

Waiting. Unless the warp golem is going for them.

I still need to parse and mentally work through things but I think it likely would so knowing they’d open fire is informative. Thanks kindly 

@Fierach

Per the post and after talking with Prae, basically you should make an attack roll as the turrets and I make a defense roll as the golem (as it has unit costs + my attempt to upcycle the ammo)

Edited by supernal

As I am merely here for flavor text, I feel it is relevant to begin asking at this juncture if there is anything I need to actively describe, or if I can be skipped over for a round and the baton passed to Jaistlyn?

17 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

@Tyler I’m fine with that.

@supernal could you explain the psychic ping a little so that I can better describe its effects? And you’re targeting the centaurs right? Is that an attack/attempt? ?

I’m not sure what detail you’re looking for here so any more specificity will help but:

1) it’s a ping operating however made up psychic stuff works specifically targeting anyone in the AOE who is mind controlled 

2) it isn’t an attack at phase 1. Jericho doesn’t know if anyone in the area is being mind controlled (regardless of if they’re centaurs but I assume that the mind control was only done to centaurs so that’s the only ones who should “show up”) and this is basically reconnaissance to find out who and how many. Like doing a ping sweep / enumeration on a bunch of devices in a network to see which ones even responds. Once X machines respond they’re flagged as targets for the attack, which is the “active interference”/phase 2 bit. That’d be like an attempted denial-of-service, with a successful (ideally) “freezing”/denial of the system being phase 3

Edited by supernal

5 hours ago, Fierach said:

What die was it again for the attack roll? Swapping computers and I lost everything that I had saved and opened.

D10

I asked the same thing a few days ago cause of that PM fiasco, you’re in good company