supernal

Another raid OOC

1 minute ago, supernal said:

I think I’d ask @Praetorian if he’s willing to just post as ooc notation what he does and his rolls and the rest of us can integrate that detail appropriately. Hopefully by next round he’ll be able to post but it seems sustainable for at least a few rounds 

I’m also fine with the above outcome where both parties are dinged but intact / no worse for the wear. It accomplishes the end of making each of us go ! Like those guards in metal gear  

If you are able to contact him separately, that will be great. Yeah I don't mind if he does his rolls ooc, it's just I'm not sure how much less work that would actually be, I mean, if it's strategy, you do still need to read into each post and decide what to do.. If we have a set outcome, we can still continue writing out the battle, it's just that then there's no issue with skipping anyone's turn, since the outcome is set.

3 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

If you are able to contact him separately, that will be great. Yeah I don't mind if he does his rolls ooc, it's just I'm not sure how much less work that would actually be, I mean, if it's strategy, you do still need to read into each post and decide what to do.. If we have a set outcome, we can still continue writing out the battle, it's just that then there's no issue with skipping anyone's turn, since the outcome is set.

I think it’s some work but less work when you don’t have to package that into an intelligible roleplay post. Still! His circumstances may have shifted such that even that delta makes no material difference for him. I’ve hit him up on discord - with a non-existent or negative reply we can roll with the already proposed outcome and otherwise will see if he’s got a positive reply to relay. Shall we say by end of week?

6 minutes ago, supernal said:

I think it’s some work but less work when you don’t have to package that into an intelligible roleplay post. Still! His circumstances may have shifted such that even that delta makes no material difference for him. I’ve hit him up on discord - with a non-existent or negative reply we can roll with the already proposed outcome and otherwise will see if he’s got a positive reply to relay. Shall we say by end of week?

Sure, sounds good to me!

By the way, I will continue to watch the thread to stay updated on the progress, but I'm going to officially consider my posting involvement done, I think. Whatever handful of mutants are there can be considered flavor text for whomever wants to add them to their posts (they can ask the specifics on their capabilities if they wish, but it's primarily physical ability and durability, and natural regeneration). Anyway, have fun the rest of the way!

On 8/24/2019 at 10:45 PM, Fierach said:

I am alive! I am back at home from vacation. Going through posts. I promised to make posts for adventures in Yh'mi first, then update the Feast of Blades thread, and then this.

Then Kadia then this 

Our turn our turn! 

On 8/24/2019 at 10:58 PM, Praetorian said:

Phase 1: order a million pizzas.

Phase 2: roll around in a million pizzas.

Phase 3: ???

Phase 4: become a giant pizza.

What if a million people order a million pizzas each, rolls around in their pizzas... and then...

Somebody rolls around in the million giant pizzas?!

@Praetorian

I hope you don't mind if I counter-rolled for the mines' resistance to the energy wave from the wagons.

Happens to be a 1 to your 2, so I'll just state only one mine was knocked offline. I'll state the comm node's defenses as shielded by default, not that I think it'd live too much longer under the circumstances anyway. Let me know if that's okay!