supernal

Another raid OOC

On 10/21/2019 at 10:26 PM, jaistlyn said:

It all sounds good to me! The question is now that the main points of the battle’s conclusion is out of the way, is everyone still up for continuing the writing and to play out everything? I would prefer to RP it out, with more sweeping actions since we don’t need to worry about die rolls anymore. But I’m not in a rush, I don’t mind pausing it and resuming some time down the road as well. 

On 10/21/2019 at 11:56 PM, Fierach said:

Im good for it. Whose turn?

I was spontaneously pulled into a work client project that has me working 10-12 hour days 6 days a week. Feel free to carry on in the scope we discussed (including those who haven’t yet replied to the ooc) but my own part will have to wait until Jan 2020. If it wraps up earlier I’ll come by and drop a note. A pause would treat me just dandy but not enough to pause activity for any interested in hitting the road now 

7 minutes ago, supernal said:

I was spontaneously pulled into a work client project that has me working 10-12 hour days 6 days a week. Feel free to carry on in the scope we discussed (including those who haven’t yet replied to the ooc) but my own part will have to wait until Jan 2020. If it wraps up earlier I’ll come by and drop a note. A pause would treat me just dandy but not enough to pause activity for any interested in hitting the road now 

Ooooh weee owww but I hope the project is exciting!

Is that a go for us to play out the Justice side too, because there's no way we can write the conflict without playing the other side XD Unless @Praetorian is coming back to play with us now that the dice mechanics are out of the way? (They are fun, but time-consuming.)

Edited by jaistlyn

14 hours ago, jaistlyn said:

Ooooh weee owww but I hope the project is exciting!

Is that a go for us to play out the Justice side too, because there's no way we can write the conflict without playing the other side XD Unless @Praetorian is coming back to play with us now that the dice mechanics are out of the way? (They are fun, but time-consuming.)

It is super not exciting. It is miraculously tedious but also very visible to an important client so there's lots of pressure on it. I don't like it! But I'm making do 

I'm totally fine with you all playing out the Justice side. I trust the RP tastes of everyone involved here and jaistlyn is a gold standard (sorrynotsorry fellas). I want to reserve the executive right to drop in and course correct tone when dealing with Justice/Jericho but otherwise am good to go

That's if Prae doesn't reply. If he does and is interested in doing the Justice thing then natch my pref. would be he handle our side of things