Ahh it’s been so long. Soon I’ll be trying to under take a massive project that probably wouldn’t be so difficult if I’d just start it.

anyway! I’m looking for two things. 

A rp partner to talk to, I’m down for almost anything you can throw at me.

Gore? Prefer not to, but if it’s a detective hunting down a monster that stalks the city? Alright I’m game. ( actually a detective hunting a killer who is a Wear wolf or a shape shifter, the two may even be best friends or lovers or fall for each other? That sounds exciting)

the things I want most are Choice, creativity, and Character relations. The more the characters interact and play with each other the better. I get wrapped up in things like this.  

Be warned I get addicted to plots and characters, I try to reply once a day, but I stop and try to reply as much as possible on off days. If something comes up I’ll let you know sometime that week. And offer and apology and a what you need to know.

other than that I have two richly made societies I’m looking to explore and help build.

one of which I want to make  cannon the other is just for fun. 

The cannon one, the Nersh.

a technological entity pushing on the singularity age. They incorporate old and new technologies as part of their daily lives. Humans in the population are almost zero. They have many different species and robot types incorporated into society 

you could see them as a utopia but this is a result of their Hostile location, many different threats , and overall low population. 

They have a complex societal and familiar structures, and a very weird language. ( other than naming convention it’s easy to grasp)

Hit me up for more deets don’t want to keep you here all day. 

Well thanks for the read hope your down to talk shop.

I don't think you and I have done anything together and I would love to use this oppurtunity to do so! I am always embroiled in too much, but I just can't help myself so count me in! It sounds like the hunting a werewolf/ shape shifter with a friend/lover twist sounds like something you are already interested in so if you want to make that concrete I have characters for either side of the dilemma! Character development and interpersonal relationships are my two favorite things to work on so this is going to be pretty fun. I do my best to reply to my threads once every 1-3 days due to my work schedule( Currently getting to a few threads I nearly forgot about >>). 
Lets do this thang

I’ve got plenty of other idea to pitch and try but if you are digging the werewolf plot, I’m game for it as well. I leave the which role who plays to you! I hope you enjoy role-playing with me!

Well it can be easy to be paralyzed by choice which is why I throw all my spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks! It sounds like an interesting plot so let's do this! I already a wonderful concept for the wolfie down so let's have you create the thread! A breaking and entering happened in The Nersh among the rare population of humans there, and even worse they found a murder! The only evidence being some sort of struggle and strange wolf footprints leaving the back that strangely shift to a more humanoid shape the longer they go on until they completely disappear. Use that as a starting off point and also it gives you an excuse to exposition more of this nersh to me cause I am always interested in technocrocies! 

9 hours ago, Malintzin said:

We are going to plot and write and write and plot!

Yes here or pm?

9 hours ago, Djinn&Juice said:

Well it can be easy to be paralyzed by choice which is why I throw all my spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks! It sounds like an interesting plot so let's do this! I already a wonderful concept for the wolfie down so let's have you create the thread! A breaking and entering happened in The Nersh among the rare population of humans there, and even worse they found a murder! The only evidence being some sort of struggle and strange wolf footprints leaving the back that strangely shift to a more humanoid shape the longer they go on until they completely disappear. Use that as a starting off point and also it gives you an excuse to exposition more of this nersh to me cause I am always interested in technocrocies! 

The Nersh would have far worse problems than a changeling bit I’d be happy to give you the break down into their culture and their world view. 

Alright so you want a thread? I was expecting Pm the only thing I need do is ask for your preferences